impossible to play on pve extinction server

Nak

Hello, I come here because every day I have less desire to continue, and the issue is that I play pve, and I work in extinction, but there are tribes that only come to clone, putting many cloners at the same time and They go, the server does not hold, a lot of lag, disconnections, even server crash, As much as I ask that they do not put so many it does not matter to them, they do not play on that server so it does not affect them,but I did, I started in ark when I was a beta, with thousands of bugs as usual, But now this problem is making each day that passes, I have less desire to continue here, I am going to put photos so that you can tell me if this is fair or normal, and if necessary, and it can be done something, do it once please.

I have more captures, even when taking the photos, I shoot myself from the server, please help ...

PS_App_20210328_042556.jpeg

11 hours ago, Ganelon said:

My Ext server is mostly stable, but that cloning setup is VERY common.  Crazy that there is no collision box to prevent this.

The offline dino market thrives from this stuff. It's their bread and butter.

Yup, I could go hop through a dozen ext servers right now and I guarantee I could find multiple examples of that kind of cloning set up on each one.

• 4 months later...

Archived