mutations (urgent)

geriko521

hi all i'm learning to make mutations and i currently have a female tyrannosaurus with zero mutations that is mating with a male tyrannosaurus that has three mutations on the damage statistic (473.9%) but the puppy that was born to these two parents has always and only 408.1 points of damage. the puppy has four damage point mutations compared to the parent's three points so shouldn't he have more points on the damage stat than the parent? O.o (google translate is my friend)

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, geriko521 said:

shouldn't he have more points on the damage stat

Unless it gets a new mutation into the damage of your male, no. New mutations can roll on other stats, as well as the lower damage from the mom. Keep dropping eggs and you will eventually get new melee.

18 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Unless it gets a new mutation into the damage of your male, no. New mutations can roll on other stats, as well as the lower damage from the mom. Keep dropping eggs and you will eventually get new melee.

so even if the puppy has 4 patrilineal (0 matrilineal) mutations and has 48 damage points while the father 46, can you confirm that it is normal and that I just have to try again with other eggs? (Thanks for the reply)

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, geriko521 said:

so even if the puppy has 4 patrilineal mutations and has 48 damage points while the father 46, can you confirm that it is normal and that I just have to try again with other eggs? (Thanks for the reply)

Oh, then yes, it has a mutation into melee. However, you are confusing the fact that your male is imprinted. For instance, 46 points into melee is 396.3%, and 473.9% when it is 100% imprinted. Your 408.1 will be 488% with the same imprint.

Archived