Replace commands not working (Nitrado Xbox)

Lewis1085

I’ve been running a Valguero server on nitrado and some of the spawn commands weren’t working like Velonas and Megachelons whereas ones like Snow Owls, Gachas and Iceworms (which was a bad idea).  I’ve also used commands to replace creatures like normal creatures into tek ones which has worked but the other ones I tried haven’t so far,  I think they might be spawning more to be honest.  Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="leech_Character_diseased_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="leech_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="lamprey_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="eel_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="”)

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="eel_Character_BP_aberrant_C",ToClassName="Coel_Character_BP_Aberrant_C”)

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="cnidiara_Character_BP_C",Toclassname=“”)

The ones that don’t work

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Trike_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="bionicTrike_Character_BP_C")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Rex_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="bionicRex_Character_BP_C")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Para_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="bionicPara_Character_BP_C")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Quetz_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="bionicQuetz_Character_BP_C")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Raptor_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="bionicRaptor_Character_BP_C")

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Stego_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="bionicStego_Character_BP_C")

the ones that do work.  I can’t seem to find the problem.  Any help would be appreciated?

I’ve been trying to get Parakeet fish schools to spawn aswell as Megachelons but neither work.  I’m not sure why but the command I’ve done is:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=“DinoSpawnEntries_Ocean_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="megachelon_ocean",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("giantturtle_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Microbeswarm_ocean",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Microbeswarm_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="giantturtle_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="MicrobeSwarmChar_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

if you can fix that one too then Thanks in advance but right now I’m stumped

• Lewis1085 changed the title to Replace commands not working (Nitrado Xbox)

Archived