antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

On 5/4/2021 at 3:17 AM, Raifurain89 said:

Had just completed the Ice Queen fight on Ragnarock 461 and was leaving via the waterfall. I went out the left path and at the crest of the waterfall I got forced into the respan screen.

Lost my fighting dinos, gear and asc loot.

20210504_081634.jpg

This is exactly what happened to me yesterday. I saved the screenshot but it keeps saying the file is too big to share. I lost my fighting giga, strongest owl, deep pink thyla and all my ascendant loot. They need to disable this. IT's so dumb.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, TheArmyJams said:

This is exactly what happened to me yesterday. I saved the screenshot but it keeps saying the file is too big to share. I lost my fighting giga, strongest owl, deep pink thyla and all my ascendant loot. They need to disable this. IT's so dumb.

Upload your screenshots on thirdparty image hosting service such as https://imgur.com and paste the links in your post.

I was with friends trying to kill a basalisk on abberation in the blue zone and the basalisk hit me then me and my ravager teleported(I teleported where i was standing like a minute previously), and my ravager died to the anti-mesh somehow, I have the clip at : 

(the basalisk bugs and teleports me and my ravager away around 0:35 seconds on this video. 

Here is a better image of the tribe log: image.png.ff109d8729a3889b6a07b9fa767f4fb2.png

Edited by jboy1200
Additional information

• 2 weeks later...

Valugero Abberation zone this spot is above ground and like 3 foundations wide.

X 205489.594. Y 7479.684. Z 54523.914

Valugero abb zone.....

Its flat surface...u walk by it or near it bang your dead and u r antimeshing....i ahould know i lost my tames that cant replace due ..antimesh is not underground but above ground 3 foundations wide...i try it 3 times..first time just got kick and log on and was dead..had look at tribe log.....so i hope u fix it..i know others spots but they in falled spots between rocks or under a water fall...not some place u just walk around and bang u antimesh when u trying run from a dino...try it your self...area looks sweet and nice..hate if some one trys build there

ISSUE 1:

Anti Mesh Destroyed my Ferrox on Gen 2 when it turned back to the cute form. Apparently being too cute is  a high crime on this map.

ISSUE 2:

If the server crashes while you are in space you get destroyed by Anti Mesh and your mount may vanish. The Managarmr I was riding was not killed, it has not starved, but it is somehow not locatable.

mogwai.jpg

mana-missing.jpg

I played on Genesis Part Two EU PVE 921,
server went down while i was in the void farming with the stryder and my skiff.
after the server went back up and i reconected and got killed by mesh.
I found my skiff at 76/50, but no sight of my stryder or my dead body.
I even looked at the top  and the bottom of the void area
The bed from the stryder to spawn also didnt get shown, the log doesnt show that the stryder also got killed by mesh or something else.

Screenshot (287).png

I was in a meat run in Genesis 2, going through some mountains and the game kill my dino (Giga level 203) and me. It happenend to my tribemate also and i can reproduce it if i enter the same area again. XYZ coords at screenshot. 
I think the problem is a ship's part over the mountain, the game think that the player is under the map.

Map: Genesis Part 2
Server: EU-PVE-PS4Official-GenTwo1528
Game Coordinates: around 34 40
Game Platform: Playstation 4

FqQw5IbMgOoXO2zrmwXkf488F?token=eyJhbGci

Grf6dSUtKZsyux3rqw2j7VWfM?token=eyJhbGci

adbuW8IGgocfV5dYLmNFBzkqP?token=eyJhbGci

THEIdgMjPHVmK7uU186MzbuHt?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by ManuelMel