antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

Me and my friend NickCam01 were on top of this Island in the Aquatic Biome with our Ferox named Kyle transformed, waiting for it to come back to normal because it was pretty late and we were gonna leave, but when it was transforming back, it glitched into the floor and dissapeard...

Now when we go on the chat to see what happened, it says: Anti-meshing destroyed "Kyle - Lvl 139" at X=-32154.559 Y=-367550.438 Z=21100.264!

THIS HAPPENED ON PS4.

PSN ID: elgamervera777

Server Name: NA-PVP-PS4Official-GenOne1186

Character Name: Humano

Tribe Name: We Hate Kevin

ARK_ Survival Evolved_20200316123021.jpg

Edited by elgamervera777
Forgot to put server name, ID, Character Name and Tribe Name...

Hello, I experienced a false positive due to the anti-meshing. I was on NA-PVE-PS4 Official-GEN1 1162-(V545.15). My tribe name is ticklethypickle. As a result, after I tamed my 150 Bloodstalker instead of being held by it, I fell to the ground and died. Upon further inspection I noticed that my Bloodstalker was destroyed due to anti-meshing. I was in a tree, in the air, not trying to get under the map. Just trying to get my 150 bloodstalker back that I had for less than a second. I apologize that the screen shot is sideways, not sure how to fix that. I was taming a level 150 Bloodstalker, when I finished taming this dino, it dropped me from its grasp and I died. When I checked the game log it said the dino was tamed, but then it was destroyed by anti-meshing. I play on PVE so I have no reason to try and exploit anti-meshing. Additionally, this took place in a tree so I wasn't even trying to go under the map. I've attached a picture of the tribe log.

0UvEwT23xSjt9a6620pp1qWDS?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..iFkcRs2VyTHg0q644aachA.dvDzJggKuXafRHD2fBYoO4mmk902eM8MqYGChZ00wMgpedHkq-LV05Jqou47dgQoOPdvbJhe8bC15aDx0j6z4FOXd2P-HoT8FCBmyXProb454EpX-qkB-BQcNUysvm-0UtIF4TjQPpqhQWCB7KIcFIjWs2EiNzuCLu4o3CHgBhPKXYCQ47TKAy9CfkwQQz6WMh0xxI8MduWK4kHmmFPi9kHTQ_wUYD7uA23EYdh2e_VLRDq29JBqvEbi0vhjJ6AEpqtxQu_u3eNF4PtfT462AkKBsQTMs91Ha6ikZCzK6Nc.YRHBI4KddJD9AXD-gurGlQ

So after my tribe and I lost 3 tames on the island, we read through some forums. Some people said if you live in the center of the map this tends to happen. We do live in the center, so we decided to move to Valguero. This was before we found out about all of the issues with anti meshing. When we got there and began to build our new base, it happened again. Our tribe is Pantheon.

Edited by Virtualgrrrl

I came online to play ark and notice my valentine's event Yutyrannus was gone! I couldn't find anything in the tribe about what happened. I read online that you can tag your dinos and I did just that. When I got off and came bk on the next day 2 more of my dinos were gone and still have no idea what happened to my yutyrannus. My tribe name is Patheon. 

F078DF58-25F8-4212-9565-BBBBEA690E11.jpeg

142B41D3-3282-4BF5-B7A8-838CC0C26D42.jpeg

F4B87826-800B-4875-88F0-80437DF45737.jpeg

TyzerTyzYesterday at 18:34

I was doing a meat run in the forrest cave with a giga and argy I had 100 element on me with a tek suit both argy and giga was very good stats argy was event when I finished I was flying back to my base and was killed by anti mesh and so was my argy in result I lost all my stuff including element and the 2 tames I have recording of this also a screenshot of my tribe log fix the game guys this is ridiculous was playing on extinction ps4 986 character name bob I'd tyzertyz tribe BLACK MAGIC

Screenshot_20200318-183542_PS Messages~2.jpg

Edited by TyzerTyz
To add screenshot

I had a juvenile direwolf pup in the pouch of a Procoptodon and this occurs. This is frustrating because this occurred during the 15 minute update from the other day. I've been given the run around in trying to have this pup restored due to something that was not my fault. Coordinates are X= 0.000 Y= 62.500 Z= 0.0001. This was on the official Raganork8 server for PS4 and tribe name is Rae.

20200319_135506.jpg

Edited by Kaseybug

On 1/23/2020 at 1:47 PM, Cedric said:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

Without screenshots of your tribe log and information on what map you were playing on, we are unable to act on the information you are providing.  Please be sure to include this when making reports.

Thanks!

Taming Bees up in the trees are a little glitched. As soon as I tamed one it automatically died of Anti-Mesh. I dont know if it was because of the Hive being at an incline but I'd like to be able to get my two bees back that were destroyed by Anti-Mesh. Is that a Possibility? 

Server: NA-OfflineRaidProtection-GenOne-CrossArk14

PSN: Dead-Nightingale

Tribe: Dino Cemetary

Player Name: President

PS_Messages_20200319_194621.jpg

Edited by DeadNightingale

If you teleport to another biome on Genesis with the space whale (Astrocetus) it gets stuck into the ground. I tried recently to teleport with hiperjump out of the ground and it worked on Lunar biome. After that i teleported to Oceanic biome, Astrocetus got stuck on the ground, i tried to hiperjump out but the antimesh system destroyed it with all the items. Coords of the issue are 59640 -183176 4861 -5.52 -16.11. 

Also if you use climbing picks on lunar to climb on terrain (like big rocks, cave walls, etc) sometimes it teleports you out of the map and kills you without deathbox or Log message.

ArkBug.png

Edited by AleXtreme1

I'm pretty sure others will have mentioned this as an issue, but adding in something that just happened as a new data point or two. There's an underwater cave in the SW area of Ocean biome in genesis. We've had a couple of tames instantly die there, as well as one player death and one sleeping player death, all instant.

What is a new data point though, I think, is that just now I was trying to tranquilize an X-mosa in the pool that's in the middle of the cave. I was standing on shore, it was in water. I was monitoring it's torpor using HLNA info, so it was at around 9-10k of 12k torpor with almost full health when it instantly died. So it wasn't a tame, wasn't unconscious, wasn't massively damaged. This happened on genesis 589 at about 8:15pm PST. I have a couple of screenshots of the mosa if it's useful, but obviously it won't appear in my tribe log. I can also hunt down the relevant other issues we've had with tames dying in the log if that's useful but I'm sure others have already reported.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic