antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

Again I was killed by antimeshing. This time my inventory was all loaded up with 1000+ polymer, some good tek gear and high level saddles I had aquired in drops ready to transport to my main base on another map. I was exploring an area near my base at the edge of the map on Gen2 and was killed. I'm sick of loosing good items due to this poor system. I went back to where I died and there was no body or drop of my items. Please restore my items and allow items to be collected after death due to this bad system. Til it is fixed please turn it off completely, it's rubbish.

Screenshot 2021-10-06 023519.png

Edited by Laxity

I occasionally experience a death while walking inside or on top of my base on NA 959 server. The latest occurrence had a message in the tribe log stating it was due to anti meshing. The floor of the base is ceilings built on pillars so is not directly on the map floor.

Previous deaths just said I killed myself.

Happened a second time at 435372 -72179 -35377 106.18 -32.04

basemesh2.png

basemesh-small.png

So I didn't know about the Ice Cave exit having this issue on Ragnarok, if I had I wouldn't have done the cave - we lost sooooo many good items and our cryo'd  dinos.

We played on official Conquest16 but I am guessing it's an issue on all maps. So frustrating that this was first reported in January 2020 and it's now October 2021 and it's still an issue. 

Customer support said they can't reimburse our lost items, which is even more frustrating. How are you meant to play when you can lose items through this issue. Losing to a PVP fight or being killed by a Dino I get? I know it's not a discussion point but yes still am issue 21 months later

20211017112652_1.jpg

my username is reel024 on server time day 3301 in Stonefist Valley Genesis 2, 51 minutes left for ferox cull mission, my game lagged while I'm boosting foward on my managarmr, which then glitches inside the terrain, a few seconds later I am ejected from my mana, never to be seen again. Just checked tribe log and it says anti-meshing destroyed it?? At X=522563.281 Y= a-277096.016 Z=-34178.836
Can someone please help me get this back?? 

14 minutes ago, Reel024 said:

my username is reel024 on server time day 3301 in Stonefist Valley Genesis 2, 51 minutes left for ferox cull mission, my game lagged while I'm boosting foward on my managarmr, which then glitches inside the terrain, a few seconds later I am ejected from my mana, never to be seen again. Just checked tribe log and it says anti-meshing destroyed it?? At X=522563.281 Y= a-277096.016 Z=-34178.836
Can someone please help me get this back?? 

Server 1472

SmartSelect_20211026-110926_Gallery.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I had my Argent deleted by anti-mesh last night on SE along with a TON of gear we were bringing to make an outpost, in a small cave-like ledge/hiding spot on a cliff face.

X  is -3289.295

Y is -156837.797

Z is -14450.8891

It was parked at a small slope ledge inside, and after I remounted it, and proceeded to fly off, it disappeared.

This has been going on for two years now?! It is really aggravating considering how long it takes to build up gear and get tames in this game. This was my first run in across this new anti-cheat measure after returning to Ark 3 years later, and I am thoroughly disheartened to learn that it has not been addressed yet after two years! To add salt on wound, customer support says they cannot even compensate me with another same level argent to at least make it easier to get back on track.

Screenshot attached.

20211119004104_1__01.jpg

Edited by Pakmandoo
Picture added

• 3 weeks later...

i died and lost hundreds of hours of work due to this stupity. nothing better then relocating base landing then bame everthing gone wiped out in a blink im done and will not be back ark is for the cheaters and trolls now the decent player base is gone.

gen 2 

x641195.688 y194032.906 z14314.674

Edited by Brolith

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Estaba en el mapa de genesis 2 servidor oficial pvp con mi ferox  macho de nivel 234,  estaba transformado y al quitarse la transformación se lo a tragado la tierra , quiero que me devolvais a mi ferox macho de nivel 234, a la mayor brevedad posible , estaba preparandolo de adicción para hacer crias  y me lo habéis matado por la cara ps adjunto dos fotos con las coordenadas

20220513_161502.jpg

20220513_161853.jpg