antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

THAT WAS IN ABERRATION AT THE CORDS  40 LONG 70 LAT, ITS LIKE A BIG ROCK, I MAKE MY SKIFF AND NEVER RESPAWN, SO I CHECK THE TRIBE LOG AND WAS DESTROY BECAUSE RESPAWN AT MESH. NORMALLY WHEN I DROPED SOMETHING FROM THE REPLICATOR SHOWS IN FRONT, HOW ITS POSIBLE THAT RESPAWN BEHIND THE REPLICATOR, ITS A PVE MAP. I NEED HELP. ABERRATION SERVER 709 NA.

CORDS 40  70   TRIBU DE LUKA

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-10 at 7.07.48 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-10 at 7.07.47 PM.jpeg

Edited by Luiscastro91

Good day. About an hour ago me and my tribemate went to explore server: EU-PVP-PS4Official-Abberration668

And on cords (see picture) we jumped in the big tree, weren't even close to the sky barrier on 1 mana. We both got dismounted and the mana disappeared. We looked around for a bit couldn't find it. Then we check tribelog and see that he was destroyed because of anti meshing.

Is their anyway to get our mana back? We have been in that tree before on a different server and nothing happened. 

Have a good day.IMG-20200916-WA0003.thumb.jpg.86e16e1582059fc2f98485e99b94439d.jpg

Server: Extinction-459

Tribe: Drinking Matters

Description of Area: Tree sanctuary building down by the roots

Description of Bug: When attempting to get close to the roots to build the game will teleport you away from the area. In my instance, back upstairs inside of my base. When near the roots and jumping game will instantly kill your character. Attempted to fly close to build support for base upstairs, bird was instantly destroyed and character teleported back upstairs into base.

ArkTLSnowOwl.jpg

Edited by EvanDragon
Added tribe name into post

It just destroyed my character by anti meshing. I was collecting honey and alone on the server (genesis cross ark 5). I had 5 high level tames in the inventory. Giga bloodstalker anky Rex and gacha all bred tames. Also have video of it. 

In the beginning they see what I had and at the end how it happened

https://youtu.be/O_qEahIjKNU%3Ehttps://youtu.be/O_qEahIjKNU

• A few days ago 3 my char was deleted near green obelisk at crystal isles EU-PVP-Official-Crystallsles816. I wrote a letter to support, attached the screenshot of being erased . I just wanted to transfer to another server, i've lost my tame and resources, there were no death inventory. I hope you can give me my tame back

RsPF1V8N8Js (2).jpg

HwBoyJfSJ6U.jpg

Hello, I've encountered issues on the Swamp Cave, on redwood, playing on the server NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland892.
Right after following through the entrance of the cave, and spotting the Blue Crate, there is a small opening on the right in which you need to prone to go through. I had a Thylacoleo out, froze it, and went inside with a friend, we got surrounded by Anthropleuras and Meganeuras, I tried to bring Thylacoleo back out but failed because there was not enough space to do so. We both died in this spot, close to where you need to prone. We came back, our items and corpses were gone. I'm sending a screenshot of our Tribe Log. 

Anti Meshing.PNG

hello , suport told me to post here my issue, i play in 323 aberration. server was inspected and the whole tribe was wiped. message said we violated code of conduct. one month ago server was also inspected and was ok. in log its shows 6 structures destroyed by antimesh sistem. but i have no idea what structures were thats. maybe some old fundations. i cant tell i think. all was lost all structures tames. resourses , for 6 structurtures. i really apreciate if you can check if they are a good reason to wipe a whole server.

322.jpg

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic