antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

20200717_203329.thumb.jpg.eb58214cda986573389e5c8dc2cdf76e.jpgI was moving all my stuff when I had to drop my bag real fast to move and it instantly got anti mashed even tho I was not in the mesh I was in my base. I had a bunch of stuff in my inventory but the main stuff I lost and want back was all my tames. I lost 2 fridges of imprinted tames and a lot unimprinted also I have a video clip and a screenshot. I just want my tames back I spent this whole event raising stuff just for it to be gone due to a stupid game mechanic. The server this happened on is the center Asia 542 official pvp

Hi, just died.

Here is the info

image.thumb.png.944a215941a11d4f1ae760aa16217fdb.png

Lost several cryopods with tames inside w/ my Argentavis....gg

This is at the blue obelisk itself, at where those light-up large crystals. Definitely wasn't some rat-hole of sorts, just landed to avoid getting tracked by a nearby player on a wyvern.  

Official PVP Extinction495

Edited by Lenko

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.1163408b74fa1a5b369c019842454886.JPG

GM Chival brought me here from my ticket 1673629. Antimeshing happend a few days ago, standing in "The Lost Temple" on Valguero near a Electrophorus, after he hits me i got antimeshed. Lost my gear and Cryot Managarmr "Walter" lv. 335. Really sad about it, happend not the first time i lost stuff on this server because of antimeshing, i hope you can bring back my Managarmr.

I ran up one flight of ramping and hid next to the inner corner of the side walls/railing and went to help some customers and came back to find I had been anti mesh destroyed... I've hid there before and that did not occur... I lost 5 cryos and resources/tools ... do I get these recovered some how from yall... ?? I would hope so..

Screenshot_20200807-120520_Gallery.jpg

Just had this happened me on small tribes ragnarok 28 on ps4. I was sitting watching 2 snow owl eggs and just died sitting in my pen, when I got back both eggs were gone too, they were at like 95% health, no way they could have run out of time that quick, someone help please? 

I can't attach picture right now but it reads "Anti-Meshing destroyed 'Valtyr - lvl 96' at X =82269.148 Y= - 158535.859 Z=1.578"

I just want my eggs back, I don't care about my inventory. 

Ok so I picked up a tribemate who was on a doed with a quetzel and she and the doed got somehow stuck in the ground til the anti mesh killed our doed and she popped up out of the ground. This happened on Ragnarok 32 on PS4 around coords 88,65. Character name is DamnImDead, PSN - DamnImDead420

Edited by DinoSores
Forgot to list system, name and server

Ealier today, my tribe leader was pvping on center floating island, and he was going to die so he decided to kill himself so the other players wouldnt get his bag, and hed spawn at base really quickly, when he went back to the spot he died he couldn’t find his bag, he looked around for a minute and thought maybe the other people got his kit so he asked they said they didnt, so he went back to look and still nothing, he decided to open tribe long and it said “anti meshing destroyed  ‘item cache’ at X:-225589.688

Y:116594.914

Z:24784.023

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic