antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

in the wyvern cave on valguero

Logged in right as server was updating. I was kicked off game. Logged on once server would let me. I was on the screen that allows you to choose bed. Didn’t say I was dead. Spawned in and everything was gone. Check tribe log and said anti-mesh destroyed czar. I lost a full tek suit, 250 ele, maxed out shotgun, shot gun ammo, top stat managamar, 27 gigs hearts, maxed out flamethrower, flamethrower ammo, long neck and tranquil darts, gigs w/saddle, 36 archatina and 14 bees

D4A348B2-BC3C-40D6-A613-9133984B2F90.jpeg

hey survivors.. i am playing on NA-PVP-PS4-TheCenter-Hardcore4 server on THE CENTER. HARDCORE SERVER!!!  so there was server maintenance so we had to log out, i went to base logged out in the middle of my base.. logged back in and i got destroyed by meshing... i was lvl 68 which is a grind on hardcore.. i didnt even know what meshing was but i got killed for it.. is there anything these guys can do.. honestly i just want my character back! the grind was real!

coordinates are

x193142.969

Y 71212,414

Z 1309,2061

cant upload the picture

I’m playing in a genesis an I was doing a metal with a skiff and magmasaur when the skiff dropped my mag and it went into the mesh and got killed from anit-meshing the dev that responded to my ticket said to post here to confirm a false positive, don’t know what that means but I have the clip of it happing to prove we didn’t do anything wrong and just got cheated by a bug in game 

Server NA-PVP-PS4Official-GenOne-SmallTribes128

05B1687D-9D79-44B4-A312-E8BC6FE894A0.jpeg

Edited by MeliodasAce
Missing pic of tribe log and server

On 1/23/2020 at 12:47 PM, Cedric said:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

Without screenshots of your tribe log and information on what map you were playing on, we are unable to act on the information you are providing.  Please be sure to include this when making reports.

Thanks!

As you teleport to bog SW it's not an everytime occurence but you get hit with a long lag spike that you eventually load In from dead in the character screen. I died and my giga was forced through the mesh as well as my tribemate's giga (he could still cryo his) and assure he didnt lose it. However my inventory and my giga were both lost. And I'm unable to attach the images due to file size so if there is another means for me to do so, please direct me to a place where this can be done.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:47 PM, Cedric said:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

Without screenshots of your tribe log and information on what map you were playing on, we are unable to act on the information you are providing.  Please be sure to include this when making reports.

Thanks!

As you teleport to bog SW it's not an everytime occurence but you get hit with a long lag spike that you eventually load In from dead in the character screen. I died and my giga was forced through the mesh as well as my tribemate's giga (he could still cryo his) and assure he didnt lose it. However my inventory and my giga were both lost. And I'm unable to attach the images due to file size so if there is another means for me to do so, please direct me to a place where this can be done.

photo0~2.jpeg

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic