antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

I have a whole clip I can add and cords just my internet is out im on wifi right now but I was on aberration trying to raid on official servers with some tribe mates and I was on a drake with a lot of loot raid kits and some of my favorite personal tames. Can we just disable cryo pods and mounting tames/ using most items in the mesh? Im tired of loosing tames and loot due to this buggy fix it breaks the game! I lost mutated megalosuar 2 cryo rock drake a lot of raid armor rockets hazmat suits artifacts, I can go on I lost a lot more loot but I know there nothing anyone will do since this fix is already a quick cut corner of a patch that creates more bugs than it fixes in the first place! :/ ask me for cords ill include a video and screenshot I guess... 

Hi me and my tribemates were moving our stuff out of our base while being raided and my buddy with all of the cryopoded tames died of anti meshing and we couldn’t locate his body. Please help us out we’ve put way too much of our time into this game to just lose those tames. We are on EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok595-(798.30) I couldn’t find a way to get the picture to just show up separately https://share.icloud.com/photos/0HCgG7_HIG-yr8SWrpk3WUYCQ 

Server: EU-PVP-GenOne-CrossArk1(v798.31)

Day 1782 19:34:22 

Destroyed my lvl 226 blood stalker while just playing the game. 

X=207968.281

Y=206326.969

Z=3131.922

I want my stuff back and my creatures entire inventory. 

Fix your game Devs... the most raptored up game EVER! There is no excuse for the horrible performance of your product. You should be sued for selling such a horrible game.

I was running around OC-pvp-ps4Official-GenOne1284 on my ferox and when the timer for it's hulk mode ran out as I was trying to jump into my base the little guy kicked me off and when he returned to normal he disappeared, when I woke up this morning I saw on tribe logs that he had been killed by the anti meshing system, I have video of him vanishing if needed. 96389331_10222871304597749_2043824668145

My tribe name is Phantoms Reborn in aberration PVE server 705 I have a video of my drake and the all the things that were inside right before it disappeared. My character name is human. I was pushed into a trap by a Reaper and everything disappeared. Please help, I just started playing again and didn't know that this was new. Thanks for your assistance. I lost my ascendant rock drake saddle and my rock drake was a 190 named Mystique. 981449532_Arkreport3.thumb.jpg.6d3e233fcccb7a7b7fac9d1e1a86bff0.jpg

Ark report2.jpg

Hello, was fighting a wild rock drake on aberration and it managed to shove me into the ground and my rock drake was killed for anti-meshing. I reported a ticket and was sent here. The location was ( The Spine 62 72 ish) 

On tribe log it says 

X=163618.094 Y=97387.563 Z=16407.135

Sorry picture was over the size limit

Sever number 725 pve PS4

CO5y9t.jpgu0mO84.jpgQtCEIR.jpg

Hi, we are a small tribe, I play with my roommate, after numerous raid on our bases, we almost quit the game for good but we restart from nothing and build a motorboat fully equipped. We hide it in the swamp on the Ragnarok PS4 official 283, to avoid another raid. We tamed so many dinos, a mosasaure yesterday, we fight against mega tribe and riders, so when we connected today we were devastating to see that our motor boat whit all our tames in it were destroyed... We didn't try to cheat or glitch, just to hide from the other players. We are desperate, we spend so many hours to build and tames our creatures. Please I beg you help us recover our lost... It is unfair, I love this game so much but this one is to hard... Please I beg you ... Thank you
Ackard47 - Francis - SBH
Lvl96

I lost two rock drakes. One that was lvl 170 which i was on and the other was a 180 valentine's day that was in a pod. The drake fell through the threw me off i died instantly. Lost hazmat suit four pods, metal hatchet, pick axe, and a canteen. I tried to load a picture but not working.

Coord are x-16163.369, y-312045.750, z-64599.480

Tribe : The Chopsticks

Map : abb 870. Pve

Hi i am still looking for this issue to be looked into.

Edited by Rperezill

Worked all day to tame Bloodstalkers on the new map Genesis, since I had tamed one yesterday I thought it was going to be easy but after taming a level 90 (115 after tame) it instantly got deleted due to false positive anti mesh, I again tried later that day to tame a 150 (192 after tame) which successfully tamed but again was erased due to antimeshing! Is there anything that can be done about this. Screenshots of log attatched, I am on server NA-PVP-Official-GenOne-SmallTribes94. Just to be noted as soon as it finished taming they both threw me off the tame and instantly vanished, I checked tribe logs and found the message after.

log1.png

log2.png

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic