antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

Last night upon the server disconnect on Genesis 1247 PVE, was transfering back to the bog north spawn and as soon as I appeared after transfering from the lava boom. The server shut down and was anti meshed. Lost Mek, clothes, canteens, spyglass and the loot from the gamma kingslayer mission which I didn't look to see what was awarded. Was in a hurry to get back to the base. 5 minutes is just not enough time. Transfering from booms to the bog has put us under water of sorts, under the map. Please check to see if this can be fixed. This is the first time it has anti meshed one of us. Thank you 

Anti-meshing destroyed human - lvl 110 at x-227353.766 Y-36318.699 Z=-267.6191

on event i lost 2 of my rockdrakes. they bugged inside the map .

https://youtu.be/y0mafqU7Xkg

https://youtu.be/dTSV-13PLpk

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200421/y7aops58.jpg

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200421/gli5guif.jpg

thats the videos and screens of my 2 lost drakes with all stuff and event eggs in inventory :( 

Hi,

i've already sent an email but the "GM chival" said that i had to come here to try to resolve this issue.

So, what happened is: when i pressed triangle to ride my rock drake i got stuck in the ground and the anti-mesh system destroyed everything, my 100% imprinted rock drake, mc pick, rs axe, rifle, canteen, spyglass, full set hazard suit.

Please is there anyway i can get everything back??

I have a clip as proof i wasn't trying any exploit or something similar and it was just a bugg.

I play official Aberration 6602221111.thumb.jpg.5be0460ff2d7eac0c1a8529a70b129c5.jpg

Edited by GioP89

My Ferox just transformed from big back to small and went straight into the mesh and died on Genesis. This is a common problem and also happens a lot when taming them in the cave. I’m on PS4 NA1177 the Ferox was event colour and also carrying 131 element as I had intended to tame more event colour Ferox  I have submitted a ticket and been refused any type of compensation and I feel that this is unacceptable as we are only a small tribe and farming the element to tame these things and then the actual taming time and the amount wasted on the wild ones meshing while your taming them is not my fault and therefore everyone experiencing this issue should be compensated for their loss  

62C6DB6B-32B0-4D68-B3A4-27248E1C2776.jpeg

Edited by RustYYYYYY

So I was recently farming black pearls from Eurypterids, which is deep under water. When I explore around Herb Island I came across a area filled with rocks so I swim among the rocks remaining close to the sea bed so I don't miss any Eurypterids through the way. Then all the sudden my dinos got stuck and can't move, so I dismounted try to check what are the dinos stuck on but I got stuck, too. So I tried ordering my dinos to move to locations away from me but they can't move and so do I. Then I died of nothing (Game says I killed myself) few seconds after that. I went back with a tribe mate to try and retrieve my dinos and stuff but both of us died into nothing and all dinos are stuck in that specific space underneath the rocks.

I have some screenshots of where that location is and how it looks like uploaded into a folder on google drive, here is the share link you can refer to. ↓

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O15B2l5nTqpKugOfWNU1AwNn2YgQ4X4w

wild rockdrakes in the blue forrest on aberration (ps4) have a tendency to push tames under the ground and thereby killing me and making my tame vanish. this has happened to me several times while riding a rockdrake. And once a mana after a divebomb that ended between a stone and a cliffwall also in the blue forrest. This seems to occur all over that place though mostly around the hills comming out of the ground but has also happend one time while on flat gound.

the last two drakes i lost was around 50/55 i do not the recall the  two other exact location and theyre not in tribelog anymore.

Aberration 611

Edited by paschen
cordinates

I was testing out my new ferox on the island and when the timer ran out he sank into the floor and disappeared. i looked all around with my friends snow owl and couldn’t find him so i checked to see if he had died in the tribe log and it says destroyed by anti-meshing. It was on NA-PVP server 334, i don’t usually play on this server but that’s where it happened

C07580C1-5B30-44FE-9EAA-9B1E1BB5E83D.jpeg

Edited by AdriaticElbow8

Not sure if it’s antimesh but in vaguero I was teleporting. I had a giga in my pod, I was dressed and had my weapons on my hot bar. The teleporter made the porting noise and flashed white like usual but I was brought to my ‘respawn at bed’ screen/map instead of being teleported. It spawned me naked with skins in my inventory at my base. My bag was nowhere to be seen. My log shows no death message. My tribe mate did not see a death message. I flew around my teleporter and the one I meant to teleport to and did not see a beam. My belongings and podded giga all gone. EU Valguero 518

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic