Contact admin of unofficial server?

TroyParry

I'm playing on an unofficial server, PvE, Valguero, named "ARK Asia Thailand x10 PvE Valguero", and I haven't been able to login since yesterday. when I try to connect I get the error:

"Please ensure the server you are attempting to join is running the latest version of all Mod content"

I have no idea who runs this server, is there a place I can find admin info so I can msg them?

Only sites I can find it on are battlemetrics & trackyserver and there's no links to a website or discord, battlemetrics is showing active players though with some joining in the past hour so you shouldn't be getting mod mismatch errors now, if you are then unsubscribe from any mods that've updated since you started getting the error then re-subscribe to them and see if that fixes it

10 minutes ago, RageQuitter said:

Only sites I can find it on are battlemetrics & trackyserver and there's no links to a website or discord, battlemetrics is showing active players though with some joining in the past hour so you shouldn't be getting mod mismatch errors now, if you are then unsubscribe from any mods that've updated since you started getting the error then re-subscribe to them and see if that fixes it

From my research, the error is due to me having a more updated mod than the server has, and there's nothing I can do to fix it my side.

Yeah the mods not being updated server side is what usually causes it but the fact there's people joining the server kind of says the server is up to date unless every single one of them has auto updates disabled in Steam which I doubt, and it's definitely the right server I'm looking at as you have the most hours on there

Edit: just tried joining and no problems here so try re-subscribing to the mod/s that updated recently as it looks like your's might be corrupted

So I fixed it, and this is what I did.

I checked my mod subscriptions and found out "Structures Plus" was the most recently updated. I unsubscribed, located the file/folder in my mod directory and deleted them. I was then able to get past the error message, but then I got an error about EU4ShooterGame.exe or something. I then tried to validate the game via Steam and found there was about 1000 invalid files, and it re-downloaded 2.55gb. After it was completed, the game started working again.

Archived