Community Crunch 260: Eggcellent Adventure 6 and More!

StudioWildcard

On 3/27/2021 at 5:43 AM, Zite said:

I CARE that black is not an Easter color....Many of us spent a very long time breeding 'black' to get full 'black' only to be told during the Fear Evo that OUR black is not "ACTUAL BLACK" ......gets screwed and must re--breed everything to make sure we bow down to WC 'version' of a color I learned in kindergarten. 

Black is not a color though, go get ur kindergarten money refunded :)

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Ummmm... not quite. Extinction chron was where TOWWs notes started appearing and so did Tek dino varients.. Dirt piles was Halloween,

I'm pretty sure he was talking about ARK: ARKaeology which started the Extinction Chronicles. You went around picking about dirt piles to get bones & some even gave some gear/saddles. I got a pretty decent tusi saddle out of one.

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2021 at 11:43 PM, Zite said:

I CARE that black is not an Easter color....Many of us spent a very long time breeding 'black' to get full 'black' only to be told during the Fear Evo that OUR black is not "ACTUAL BLACK" ......gets screwed and must re--breed everything to make sure we bow down to WC 'version' of a color I learned in kindergarten. 

1. black is the result of no color so get you kindergarten money refunded 2. they just said black wasnt part of the Easter theme so you dont need to spaz out

On 3/26/2021 at 9:57 PM, PandaLabs said:

Its very exciting because any time ark gets extra rates thats time to log on and farm easier not have to spend 6 hours on baby times and makes the overall experience enjoyable. Chibis are rare items getting those legendary and very rare chibis is a stable of these events now. They also give event specific skins and items if you wanna host an egg hunt get the easter eggs and do one with your tribe.

On 3/26/2021 at 9:25 PM, ClutchOutlaw97 said:

Wednesday the 31st?*

What time does this start??