Nerf the fevers!!!

RolyTheKing

Suggestion

Hi I am here to talk about swamp fever. Every one has had it and some times,stays with it or are forced to make a new survivor.

I think we should nerf swamp fever to have a wait time like, a week.

We can also cut some corners like how far some one needs to be to pass it on or to make it that when you pass it on you loos it.

Show your support by commenting plz and thank you. 

Thank you for your time reading this!😃

6 replies to this server topic

21 minutes ago, RolyTheKing said:

Hi I am here to talk about swamp fever. Every one has had it and some times,stays with it or are forced to make a new survivor.

I think we should nerf swamp fever to have a wait time like, a week.

We can also cut some corners like how far some one needs to be to pass it on or to make it that when you pass it on you loos it.

Show your support by commenting plz and thank you. 

Thank you for your time reading this!😃

I agree with this! I hate getting it and of course not everyone in my tribe has scorched earth nor do we have tek pods so every time we want to get rid of it we need to make the cure, which isn't too hard but its still annoying. I get why transferring no longer removes it, cause people don't want to sit on aberration when they are pregnant but come on! Maps where I've never seen swamp fever are now riddled with it. If anything allow a free map (like the center or rag) that removes diseases upon transferring. Thank You for your time!

Archived