Griffin

Mir2x

1 hour ago, Mrigank said:

Griffins can't be bred. So bloodlines are out of the window

Royal Griffins on mobile can be bred. As far as I know, there is no difference in stats with different surnames, but in order to breed griffins, you must get a mated pair with the same surname. So both ending with gast for example. yss, on, den, lot, gast, those are just some I can think of off hand. 

On 3/26/2021 at 7:22 PM, Recoil said:

Royal Griffins on mobile can be bred. As far as I know, there is no difference in stats with different surnames, but in order to breed griffins, you must get a mated pair with the same surname. So both ending with gast for example. yss, on, den, lot, gast, those are just some I can think of off hand. 

My fault. I was going through general unread and didnt see this is mobile. i know that though

On 3/26/2021 at 7:48 AM, Mir2x said:

Every where I go I see everybody with a griffin name gast in the name and I ask a guy he said they have the best bloodline is this true it’s there sum special about a griffin with gast in its name?

I'm pretty sure that's false information, I don't see how a griffin with a specific sir name could be stronger than all other griffs for that specific reason.

Archived