Base defense ideas

Blackmagic9000

Hello you cheeky suicide rocket runner scrub lords! Today i will discuss changes as well as ideas that would make ark more...interesting, give me your opinion and thoguhts please!

Anti cryopod dish: since crypods are the meta, theres no stopping someone tossing a soaker into your base! Any enemy who tosses a crypod within line of sight of the dish will be destroyed, any that are in range but it can't see will disable the ability for enemies to toss out their cryos

Dish makes it's present known and is easily destroyed like glass, range is similar to a tek shield, if your crypod in your hand turns red it means your in range

T.C.S: short for tek counter systems, your tek structures need protection! This bad girl will fix your issues, any tek shots from a tek rifle or even rail gun will be intercepted as well as any other tek related weapons, however it will NOT engage surviors or tames, only counter their projectile 

Any enemies within it's range will suffer a special debuff, tek weapons will deal significantly less damage, overheat more quickly and any tek suiters will lose the ability to use their suits, will get a warning however 

T.C.S is glass tier and must be well placed, can be fooled by flares and drains element faster from gens

Ap rounds: for when 1 dino that can soak one tower was stupid, ap rounds have a better chance to pen dinos but the ammo cost is 3x the arb and fire mode is increased, will show a green light to let others know of it's new fire mode

Bob wire and slike walls (changed): spike walls will now harm and cause bleeding to dinos and surviors, even if they are not on their tames

Bob wire, a spike wall ment for surviors, works exactly like the spike wall for dinos, however can be curshed by heavy class and certain medium class dinos, small and certain medium dinos will get harmed by bob wire

Bullets may still fly through 

Camouflage: the last of my idea, Camouflage!!! Similar to a drake, grants the ability to make your base go invisible (range up to you guys) turrets however have a slight delay...device is glass tier and takes more damage to sniper rifles, sniper rifles within a certain range can expose camouflage 

Another version although primitive, better deyes, gain the ability to add things to Camouflage your base with the environment...however structures in Camouflage take slightly more damage...

That is all can't wait to hear from you guys! Remember these are just my ideans and or opinions! It was alot of fun!

Archived