So this is what my luck is like.....

SulfurAce

So today I was out on my new 150 tamed spino on abb, I started a fight with an alpha crab and then moved away for stam. My game then crashes, and I died. No big deal, Respawn hopped on another tame and went to continue the fight. On the way though, game crashes again and i wake up stuck behind a rock. I then have to watch helplessly as my spino dies and the asend. flak on my body disappears. What sucks is the massive base nearby that keeps causing the crashes is blocking a main path and has yet to be wiped by an admin despite complaints and tickets being issued in support. 

One time one of my neighbors was doing base renovations and as soon as he would demo anything that wasnt a single structure if I was in render it caused me to crash too. And I was demoing a half dead water base a few days ago that had the same thing happen except I was able to attach C4 to it and blow it up from almost as far a distance as the remote would go and it was fine, except it took two explosions and the first time I accidentally moved too close and it crashed but the second time I stayed farther away and it didnt, this was under water. Perhaps the same thing is going on for you.

Archived