Passive Resource Harvesting

Hi folks,

apologies if this is in the wrong part of the forum and/or if it has been discussed before now, I've had a wee look around using various keyword searches but couldn't find anything relevant.

The issue I'm having is in relation to the passive resource harvesting rates I'm trying to set up on a nitrado server I have rented and trying to set up with some moderate boosts. So far I've managed (with some YouTube assistance) to satisfactorily modify most things, but I can't seem to see anything in the game user ini or game ini (in expert settings) and neither can I find any videos relating to this issue. Specifically, I'm trying to boost the resource gathering of oil pumps, animals which passively generate resources(i.e. Tusoteuthis) and things of that nature. As my server stands at the moment, it's more efficient to gather oil from an oil node underwater, than to gather from an oil pump. yes, the harvesting rate for the player vs the oil node can be reduced, but as I said I'm looking to increase the gather rate of not only the oil pumps, but anything which passively gathers a specified resource.

Thanks in advance if anyone is able or willing to advise me :) 

Archived