Magmasaur Inventory Component INI

I started a server on Valguero recently, and have been able to get every creature to spawn in balanced locations and amounts. Every Wyvern can and has spawned in the trench, and their eggs can spawn in their nest. The problem I'm having with the magmasaur is I do not know the inventory component code for the magmasaur. I got around the problem with the rock drakes by having them drop their eggs when killed using - ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Large_RockDrake_C"...etc. I even spent the time to make it to where they are dropping nameless venom and an egg in random amounts. I wanted to do this with the Magmasaur egg, but I do not know THIS - "Carnivore_Large_RockDrake_C" for the Magmasaur, I've tried using Huge,Large,and even cutting it out completely. Any insight on how to talk this magmasaur egg problem would be appreciated.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_Cherufe_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=4,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.45,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.35,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Cherufe_Fertilized_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Ambergris_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

So this is what I’ve been using. It works on the Wyverns and Drakes, but not when I switch the character ID to the Magmasaur.  I’ll try yours out ,and let you know.

6 hours ago, Jackrabbut said:

You don’t. Any egg that isn’t laid (any egg spawned in) is spawned in at 0 Health and LVL 1. The only way to hatch that egg is to drop it in a perfect temperature to incubate with air conditioners, campfires, etc.@Blacksphinx

Okay that's what i found as well but just wondered. 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,ItemSets=((SetName="Fert Magma Egg",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Cherufe_Fertilized_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0.1125,MaxQuality=1.125,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0))),(SetName="Ambergris",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Ambergris_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0.1125,MaxQuality=1.125,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

this is the code that beacon has when I did it for magmas, one of my tribe mates got the ambergis from them so it must be working.

30 minutes ago, Blacksphinx said:

Okay that's what i found as well but just wondered. 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,ItemSets=((SetName="Fert Magma Egg",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Cherufe_Fertilized_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=1,MinQuality=0.1125,MaxQuality=1.125,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0))),(SetName="Ambergris",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=True,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Ambergris_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=1,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=0.1125,MaxQuality=1.125,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

this is the code that beacon has when I did it for magmas, one of my tribe mates got the ambergis from them so it must be working.

Yeah sorry, I’m currently looking for a work around for the egg health. In game the eggs show a “DroppedItemGeneric” ID instead of a “PrimalItemConsumable” ID, so maybe I could do something with that. If I find anything that works then I’ll make sure to share. Also if you didn’t know you can get full HP and leveled Poison, Lightning, Blood Crystal, and Emerald Crystal Wyvern Eggs to spawn in nests on Valguero by adding those to the Fire Wyvern Spawn, so you can get a variety. For some reason you can’t do it with the Ice Wyvern spawn though.

That’s what the first comment told me to use, but what I’m confused about is will it make every “Huge_Carnivore”drop magmasaur eggs? With the Rock Drake it specifies it with “Carnivore_Large_RockDrake” I’m trying to make it to where people have to kill a Magmasaur to get an egg because they’re difficult to find on my server.

7 hours ago, Jackrabbut said:

Yeah sorry, I’m currently looking for a work around for the egg health. In game the eggs show a “DroppedItemGeneric” ID instead of a “PrimalItemConsumable” ID, so maybe I could do something with that. If I find anything that works then I’ll make sure to share. Also if you didn’t know you can get full HP and leveled Poison, Lightning, Blood Crystal, and Emerald Crystal Wyvern Eggs to spawn in nests on Valguero by adding those to the Fire Wyvern Spawn, so you can get a variety. For some reason you can’t do it with the Ice Wyvern spawn though.

That’s what the first comment told me to use, but what I’m confused about is will it make every “Huge_Carnivore”drop magmasaur eggs? With the Rock Drake it specifies it with “Carnivore_Large_RockDrake” I’m trying to make it to where people have to kill a Magmasaur to get an egg because they’re difficult to find on my server.

So I just killed some spinos, which are classified as huge and didn't once get either ambergris or a magma egg, so it should be good. as for the health, yeah, I'm still looking into that as well.

2 hours ago, Blacksphinx said:

So I just killed some spinos, which are classified as huge and didn't once get either ambergris or a magma egg, so it should be good. as for the health, yeah, I'm still looking into that as well.

Oh my God it works perfectly. Like exactly what I was trying to do. They drop both the ambergris and the egg randomly. Thank you soooo much. If I find anything out about the egg health I’ll let you know.

Archived