Community Crunch 259: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

Mining Drill on small tribes doesnt seem to be correctly displaying whether or not it is ready for upload. Have lost multiple drills to upload not correctly displaying. Reducing the timer from 16 minutes to like a minute tops would definitely ease the burden of such losses. Your timers make the other flaws in your game that much more worse.

Edited by Steelheadomada

To enhance player experience by implementing actual physics into the game, a buoyancy factor should be applied to matter that enters water.  Buoyancy factors should reduce the weight on items, players, and dinos traveling through the water. Implementation of these factors would have to be based on structure type, I.e wood gets a greater weight reduction than metal, with tek getting the least weight reduction. I feel like adding actual physics to the game is most appealing for different applications of the game and help players not only by making the game more suitable but also educationally in the sense that actual science gets applied and players can factor that into their experience.

13 minutes ago, Alessio89 said:

Congrats another useless unplanned update with only 15 minutes communication.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS BEHAVIOR IS  UNQUALIFIABLE FOR ANY COMPANY AT ALL???????

Yeah, I have to agree with this. Multiple random updates for such minor bugs are tedious and annoying. Ideally, there should be one SCHEDULED weekly update so we can plan around it, and in the case of major bugs that have to be fixed outside of that update, a one hour advance warning for downtime. If you build your game so dependant on time management, have the courtesy to at least give a damn how it affects your player base when you disrupt it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Erogo67 said:

Öhm i dont know where i can do a support ticket, but their is an bug about cryopods on the latest update, everytime if u go on the engram will be get a gamecrash on ps4

Yep, typical Wildcard, fix one thing break something else. Put a ticket in and so far nothing. Coming up to a big event and it’s looking like I can’t tame anything as I can’t freeze it in a cryopod. I’m solo so cryopods are very important to staying hidden.