2 Trees i cant destroy on CI?

Sleepys040

They most likely built on an older version of Crystal Isles where it was destroyable, try picking up your foundation (That you didn't rightfully earn and got through GCM lol) and breaking the tree. If you can give me the coordinates I can try and destroy it myself and see if it can be destroyed, but what youtuber was it that built here also?

27 minutes ago, fire7634doggo said:

They most likely built on an older version of Crystal Isles where it was destroyable, try picking up your foundation (That you didn't rightfully earn and got through GCM lol) and breaking the tree. If you can give me the coordinates I can try and destroy it myself and see if it can be destroyed, but what youtuber was it that built here also?

this youtuber 

And cords are: 46.8 53.7

6 hours ago, fire7634doggo said:

After doing a bit of testing in that area, I was able to destroy every tree in the area, including with fists, hatchets and tames including theri, trike and rex. I personally do not know why you are having this problem, and I am deeply sorry I am unable to resolve your problem.

Thanks for testing, wierd i cant destroy the tree on pic, i try re-downable the map but still dont work with anything xD

Archived