jbonty10 884371605

what timezone are you in:

Central European standard time (Norway)

What is your Discord #ID?: 

JBONTY10#6866

How old are you?:

17, turning 18 this year

do you have experience? (don't need a lot):

i have played countless hours on PS4, maybe around 2k hours, but i hav econverted over to PC and i currently have 277 hours. I have mostly played single player because i had no friends interested in the game and i haven't bothered to find a tribe until now. in my singleplayer worlds i have tamed and bred pretty much everything worthwhile to tame and breed and i have done all of the bosses except the new ones from abberation, extinction and genesis where stat settings have been 1x, so no damage and health modifiers to make it easier for me.

how active can you be per day? (1-2 hours minimum):

a MAXIMUM of 9 hours on weekdays due to school and more during weekends, i can also always play longer if i'm needed.

what makes you a better player than other players applying for this tribe?

i have done pretty much everything there is to be done in the game (taming, breeding, building, a little pvp from sotf, caving, farming, grinding, etc.) and i know almost everything there is to know about the game (best taming foods, tame methods, dinos for grinding materails, dinos used in raids, dinos used in boss fights, defence building, where to find bp's, and so on).

are you a Taming Person or a Farming person?

I am mostly a taming person as it is my favorite thing to do in the game.

Archived