Just for Fun 🤩

HardasaRock

Gotta go with Yutyrannus. In real life Therizinosaurs would be my favorite off this list, but the in-game model doesn't have the birdlike look of the actual animal which knocks it down some pegs. Yutyrannus just has really aesthetically pleasing proportions, and I'm a sucker for feathers.

Wait, shouldn't Argentavis count as a large theropod? It's really not too much smaller than Baryonyx and Carnotaurus, and its eggs are classed as large. I'll cast my vote for Argentavis.

4 hours ago, TorgosSolaris said:

Gotta go with Yutyrannus. In real life Therizinosaurs would be my favorite off this list, but the in-game model doesn't have the birdlike look of the actual animal which knocks it down some pegs. Yutyrannus just has really aesthetically pleasing proportions, and I'm a sucker for feathers.

Wait, shouldn't Argentavis count as a large theropod? It's really not too much smaller than Baryonyx and Carnotaurus, and its eggs are classed as large. I'll cast my vote for Argentavis.

no argentavis doesn’t count because theropods are only relatives of T. rex and stuff, the argy is a bird, not a theropod 

22 hours ago, HardasaRock said:

no argentavis doesn’t count because theropods are only relatives of T. rex and stuff, the argy is a bird, not a theropod 

Eh, theropods are all saurischian dinosaurs that split from sauropods back in the Triassic. Birds are part of that lineage, and in fact come from the same group (Coelurosauria) as T. rex, so birds are classified as theropods.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theropoda

Aaanyways....

Archived