Ark Genesis, stuck on 29/30 glitches

Mazchi

I have collected all 30 glitches in the volcano biome but in the tracker there is only 29/30 and now I cant finish that mission.

I have confirmed all glitch position in singleplayer and tripple (!) checked the locations on our server and the glitches are not there.

Is there anything one can do about this or are my survivor f***ed?

Anyone else have similar issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have had the same issue: 29 of 30 glitches in volcanic and lunar. I believe it happens when you overwrite your character with the same character by mistake or unknowingly. You may have duped your character without even knowing and over writ your real character with the dupe. This happened to me and it reset practically all of my mission data when I had most all done and could summon alpha protocol. Now I get the 29 of 30 glitches in volcanic and lunar and cannot complete those. I have not looked for the missing glitches in a long time though; they could have fixed it by now possibly.

• 3 months later...

Still no fix to that bug, based on Mission UI i already have all the glitches collected, but based on the note index I am missing the #31, that one is located in Ocean East TP, next to the terminal for Seek and Hide mission, so is impossible to be missed, It is just not there, this Token authentication thing is making the note collection a pain in the ass for lot of people, btw this character also got all the 170 gen1 mission wiped when Gen 2 got released.

• 8 months later...

Archived