So, you opened up "new" servers?

Bugboy

So, you opened up "new" servers, which are now already tame capped and well on the way to being structure capped. 

Do you guys even look at your server metrics?  Because while the new NA servers are chock-a-block full of asian speaking players, asia servers are pretty much empty of tames. 

Can anyone explain why asian players are apparently tame capping NA servers, when the asia servers sometimes have as low tame counts as in the low triple digits?  There are decent player counts, but no tames.  Significantly high structures count, but no tames.  Like the tames were evacuated out...to where?  A brief look at EU servers show them capped like the NA servers.  Asia servers?  Vast emptiness.  What gives? 

Maybe you should rename the asia servers to NA servers?  Or close those empty asia servers and open more NA servers?  Or do asian players somehow think tame capping NA servers is "winning"?  I really don't get it.  Why even allow transfers into new servers if they are going to get filled up in a matter of days?

4 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

WHere do you get the info on the servers being tame capped vs servers having almost no tames out based on region?  

It's on the server list.  Click on each one and it will show you tame count/structure count and a bunch of other statistics.  You can filter it by server type, region and difficulty.  Check it.  Asian servers have lots of building, but most have less than 500 tames.

3 minutes ago, Bugboy said:

It's on the server list.  Click on each one and it will show you tame count/structure count and a bunch of other statistics.  You can filter it by server type, region and difficulty.  Check it.  Asian servers have lots of building, but most have less than 500 tames.

I'm not seeing anything like that on my server list.  Can you screenshot this so that others might see what you are talking about?  I've never seen any option like that in the years I've been playing.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, GrumpyBear said:

I'm not seeing anything like that on my server list.  Can you screenshot this so that others might see what you are talking about?  I've never seen any option like that in the years I've been playing.

Look at the top; mobile. 😉

Archived