Breeding - Only getting stat bonuses to health with 100% Imprint

ink625

So I've just got into breeding and the wiki says that imprinting to 100% will:

increase the stat-values of all stats by 20% at full affinity, including speed and torpor; this boost does not apply to stamina and oxygen.

However, when I hatch a dino and imprint to 100% the only stat that gets any bonus at all is health. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

I am receiving the 30% damage and 30% damage reduction bonus as the rider like I'm supposed to though, because I can see the fist bump icon while riding these dinos. It just seems weird for one of these to be working but not the other.

29 minutes ago, ink625 said:

You guys nailed it! When I leave render distance and return, the increases are showing for all the other stats.

Is there any way to get around having to do this every time, or is it just one of those "quirks" of the game?

SInce it's only costmetic, it will never be fixed.  The bonus is there regardless of it not showing right away.

2 hours ago, ink625 said:

You guys nailed it! When I leave render distance and return, the increases are showing for all the other stats.

Is there any way to get around having to do this every time, or is it just one of those "quirks" of the game?

Leveling it up also works to fix it. Cryo and leaving render are the only two other ways

Archived