Community Crunch 258: EVO Event, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

14 hours ago, Malvegil67 said:

Reading comprehension by ARK players - rated F!  😧 Reread the "All Platforms..." line and at the very end it has Tamed and Wild in the appropriate graph color.  Just wow!

The reason for all the Island tamed deaths is due to the amount of ridiculous server crashes going on and no fixes.  404 has been a complete nightmare to play on.  If it wasn't for the time and effort in planning/building my base there I would have left over a month ago.

You're very smort to notice the thing ced added after we asked :) 

• Haha 1

Would it be possible to add the dino training function to all dinos to lower the imprint timer by half an hour. Working 8hr shift patterns makes imprinting dinos to 100% so much more difficult because you miss a imprint every day and two imprints every other day. Atm a normal 3 day raise can take upto a week with cryoing when there is already a feature in the game already... any thoughts? 

the reason genesis wild dinos get so many kills in? Simples, you go to enter genesis server, wild dinos get to kill you before you even see past the loading screen, same when you take 4 steps once you do land, game dcs you, wild dinos still see you and get to kiill you , rinse repeat about 30 times in an hour, all just to be able to keep your hard work rendered in the hope that one day you might be able to play again.....

i feel kinda jealous that i made a art piece a couple weeks ago but did not get on the community forums(i'm not tryin to be mean, just it took my around 6 hours156821328_2881171002167076_4000881202369 

, any feedback?) WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG  WITH THE POST

Edited by KingofFire105
cause i feel like it :)

On 3/15/2021 at 7:51 AM, YinDragon said:

Please keep the 4 hour imprint timers (or shorter) for future breeding events. It was always a hassle timing the imprints near the end so the % wouldn't get off. This fixes that problem, so thanks!

They used to be 4 hours but ya know what happens?  You don’t sleep and those of us who have lives and need to sleep for 6-8 hours a night (or day for 3rd shifters) would be up every 2 hours and wouldn’t get any sleep.

To WC, WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IS GOING ON?  
 I dunno if it’s the same across the community but at least in theNA Xplay cluster we are dealing with ridiculous lag times, and server outages.  As well as unable to connect errors when we get booted out.  The server is 1482.  We supposedly had an event over the weekend?  To be honest I didn’t even pay attention because of the fiasco going on with the server.  Hell it’s kind hard to enjoy an event when the server keeps going down every 45 minutes.  Man I hope you Ark 2 won’t be as broken as ark1.

On 3/14/2021 at 8:11 AM, MibsXX said:

the reason genesis wild dinos get so many kills in? Simples, you go to enter genesis server, wild dinos get to kill you before you even see past the loading screen, same when you take 4 steps once you do land, game dcs you, wild dinos still see you and get to kiill you , rinse repeat about 30 times in an hour, all just to be able to keep your hard work rendered in the hope that one day you might be able to play again.....

Also, the x creatures take next to nothing from normal weapons and low level creatures. I just hope we aren't "lucky" enough to see a giga variant

Edited by pistachio

As an additional aside, has the ability to send tickets in to support for PS4 and Xbox been disabled now? I can only see PC related support, and Genesis is now not only unplayable but also unloadable for rendering, by either myself in the UK, a tribie on the other side of the UK , and two tribies from Portugal and Australia respectively, so it definately isn't a problem at our ends...