Wondering Why Element is still un-transferrable after all this time

DisdonnPlays

Suggestion

I mean, considering that everything you use element for in-game as far as tek tier goes, it's all blocked behind the level and tame requirements of beating bosses to gain the tekgrams to use element in the game. Why is it still restricted to only dust being transferrable? I understand this is a way to try and prevent people from exploiting things in-game, but, for those of us who are on PvE and are just trying to keep one base on another server fueled, it's a giant pain to farm element on another server (like Extinction/Genesis) where it is easier to obtain, and then transfer it into dust, and then to the other server....it's a lot of extra time/energy for something we rightfully earned. Just wondering why it needs to be this way, when there are far worse ways people exploit through duping/meshing/etc.

I dunno...maybe making a tekgram for something akin to the dedicated storage, but that you can access across servers, instead of the current way to do things, might help solve this issue. I mean, it really is just punishing people who play fairly, in the off chance someone gives a new player hundreds of a thing they can't even really use themselves till they get up over level 60.

1 reply to this server topic

i would be happy to be able to make dust in a replicator instead of only at a city terminal and transfer the dust. also abs needs an element boost since most other server bosses got 100% ele increase and abs is still stuck at 3 per craft, would be better at 6 even if costs are also doubled. another suggestion to the element troubles on boss element servers would be double/triple trophy weekends since that is the most painstaking part of boss fights and would help their be alot more boss fights going on for our newer players.

Archived