Stamina Potion?

Shayaan21

So I wanted to get into the whole "custom recipe" thing. And I figured what I really need is a Stamina Potion. I want to make a custom consumable that will give my dino's as much stamina as possible so I can keep flying for long distances. I was thinking to just use 10 Stimulants but then I heard that won't work, So what do you guys think would be the best way to achieve this? 

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

Yea the custom recipes dont apply to dinos but you can use stim berries or stimulants while you are flying (F to enter their inventory) it WILL increase their hunger though so you will need to make sure there is plenty of food.

Custom recipes dont apply food or water to dinos but they DO apply stamina, here this is from the wiki:

"Custom Consumables may be used by tamed dinos. This appears to only grant the Stamina effect of the consumable. This may be useful for flying mounts, making it possible to cover extremely large areas without landing on a low-Stamina bird. It may also be useful as an emergency consumable to prevent a mount from automatically landing in a dangerous area when its stamina runs out."

1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

Custom recipes dont apply food or water to dinos but they DO apply stamina, here this is from the wiki:

"Custom Consumables may be used by tamed dinos. This appears to only grant the Stamina effect of the consumable. This may be useful for flying mounts, making it possible to cover extremely large areas without landing on a low-Stamina bird. It may also be useful as an emergency consumable to prevent a mount from automatically landing in a dangerous area when its stamina runs out."

Ohh ok, I didnt know that, I have tried food ones on dinos and had no reaction so I thought it applied to all the recipes

Archived