Introducing Classic PvP Season 4 Cluster B!

StudioWildcard

My tribemates and I have been losing motivation to play because the PVP IS ALL AIMBOT & SPEED HACKS. I play raw and old-school. I am the only guy on small tribes that uses the kaprosuchus. That's how raw I am. I hold my own against the botters decent enough but 9/10 times I lose my max dura helmet while going mock 10 on a kapro. We have a sweet base. 2 years worth of grind, yet we just log in to check the gens. It's depressing to have all of our time and passion be up for auto decay. It has been one heck of an adventure, made friends from across the country and across the world. HELP ARK SURVIVE THE ARK!!!!!!!

These classic servers (and all the other offical servers) would be fun, if there were no aimbotters and esp. 

I know that you cant patch those issues out of the game, its just not how that works. And completely rely on the Battleye-Anticheat-System is also not the way to go. Battleye is great and all but at the end of the day it only stops skript-kiddies from cheating. There are and always will be ways to bypass this system. 

I think a solution would be a larger and more active enforcement team that could easier monitor your servers and act fast. Because if I write a ticket that says: "ToDaY a pLaYer wiTh tHE nAmE human sHot oF aLL mY hELMets wiTh aiMbOt" and also send in a clip to proof it ... How on earth should you find this guy the next day when u investigate this case??? (Unique player names for every cluster + global language pack to read [][][] names could fix that)

The enforcement team should also be more transparent, at this point it seems that some tribes have there own admin that only acts on there advantage and bans players with no reason???? It also would encourage more players to write a ticket, when they see that you actively fight against cheaters. By now many players don't even bother to write one and slowly accept cheaters as part of the game.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

I may be in highschool, but I don't know what you mean. I'm not that intelligent, yet not that gullible

Simply put, SE dinos on Ragnorock mod SE map obsolete. Even with its unique landscape and lore, people just stopped playing it, wyverns were available elsewhere, in easier environments.

Just now, Dinobros2000 said:

Simply put, SE dinos on Ragnorock mod SE map obsolete. Even with its unique landscape and lore, people just stopped playing it, wyverns were available elsewhere, in easier environments.

tbh, I'd wanna play SE, even though there's crystal, valguero, and ragnarok. never got to play it, along with aberration and extinction.

Also, just wanna point out, this guys about to fall on his but for like 4 reasons

1. They are sliding to a stop in a fashion that has 20% chance you baseball slide anyway. 

2. They are firing a gun while doing this, which appears to be full auto, which gives a good kick

3. They appear to sliding to a stop on water...

4. From the other side, there’s a shotgun aimed at this dudes chest. While this isn’t gonna thrown em backwards, it gonna 1 hurt and 2 damage some major stuff, making standing fairly difficult

AE596E58-67EB-4C28-A52B-B6210007F4C6.jpeg

Edited by Dinobros2000
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also, just wanna point out, this guys about to fall on his but for like 4 reasons

1. They are sliding to a stop in a fashion that has 20% chance you baseball slide anyway. 

2. They are firing a gun while doing this, which appears to be full auto, which gives a good kick

3. They appear to sliding to a stop on water...

4. From the other side, there’s a shotgun aimed at this dudes chest. While this isn’t gonna thrown em backwards, it gonna 1 hurt and 2 damage some major stuff, making standing fairly difficult

AE596E58-67EB-4C28-A52B-B6210007F4C6.jpeg

F in the chat, everyone?

• Haha 1