Introducing Classic PvP Season 4 Cluster B!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

nvm, lemme edit this via quote bc I'm lazy:
chinese bots are also annoying, but what'cha gonna do? hasn't china always tried to stay one step ahead of us, and always will? skill, tech, knowledge, etc.

hopefully China will beat WildCard and fix all of arks glitches in an attempt to flex their technological muscles on America

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, thedrongoofark said:

hopefully China will beat WildCard and fix all of arks glitches in an attempt to flex their technological muscles on America

well, if they're so good at 'aimbotting', then yes, they can EASILY fix this up since they're what, 10 yrs ahead of us if I remember correctly? that would also mean more experience in creating and fixing games like this.

Would highly recommended NOT playing this cluster, until GMs stop being so careless and reckless. I’ve played season 1,2,3 and now 4. 

Season 3 was a change in meta with the introduction of Gigas and quetzals. It was a fun change to classic but the GMs recklessly forgot to think about counters... season 3 came to an abrupt end once they realised the meta was unbalanced. 

Season 4 has been the worst so far. Either corrupt GM or GM that is carelessly dev wipes without proof or evidence of cheating. 80~ of us got dev wiped and globally banned over winning a giga fight. The attacking tribe thought our gigas were to strong for the new cluster. Even though we lost 2 giga fights before. 🤷🏼‍♂️ The whole fight was recorded and streamed on twitch. 

We purchased new accounts. Built up and fobbed same tribe for some revenge. Within 30mins of fob we were dev wiped and globally banned 2nd time for “Ban Evasion”.

We purchased new accounts again... fobbed again for 2nd time... and dev wiped and globally banned again... 

until GMs are investigated DO NOT PLAY IS CLUSTER. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Yessi said:

Would highly recommended NOT playing this cluster, until GMs stop being so careless and reckless. I’ve played season 1,2,3 and now 4. 

Season 3 was a change in meta with the introduction of Gigas and quetzals. It was a fun change to classic but the GMs recklessly forgot to think about counters... season 3 came to an abrupt end once they realised the meta was unbalanced. 

Season 4 has been the worst so far. Either corrupt GM or GM that is carelessly dev wipes without proof or evidence of cheating. 80~ of us got dev wiped and globally banned over winning a giga fight. The attacking tribe thought our gigas were to strong for the new cluster. Even though we lost 2 giga fights before. 🤷🏼‍♂️ The whole fight was recorded and streamed on twitch. 

We purchased new accounts. Built up and fobbed same tribe for some revenge. Within 30mins of fob we were dev wiped and globally banned 2nd time for “Ban Evasion”.

We purchased new accounts again... fobbed again for 2nd time... and dev wiped and globally banned again... 

until GMs are investigated DO NOT PLAY IS CLUSTER. 

yessi talk is 100% true 

Classic is normally very nice and i have many hours on this particular gamemode. 

But you are not able to get any support what so ever.
Yet some tribes have direct access to gamemasters making it very unbalanced. 

The recent explosive exploit wiped multiple tribes on classic.
Noone except one Asian tribe were able to get any help after getting wiped with the exploit. 

The tribe had their server rolled back 1 day and all damage they sustained was gone.
Even though they were abusing the same exploit on other tribes. 

The worst part is that even after opening tickets, sending mails to both Wildcard and Snailgames.
Even trying to contact devs on Discord, we haven't been able to get in touch with any employee. 

You only get automated responses and tickets are just closed without any support :( 

It's really a shame since this is hands down one of best gamemodes on ARK. 

13 hours ago, Reubatina11 said:

Wait a minute...

But then:

Are you able to gain Reaper Embryos from these Reaper Queens? Last time I checked, Reapers were Aberration content.

No you wolnt, they will just be untamable. Or un embryo stealable. Idk. They are added Val was supposed to have them initially. 

dont forget the admin abuse or the dev pocket some ppl have so they r like oh i have admin in my tribe we can do what we want role server back dev wipe our enemy and when someone wipe us we have the admin they can ban there all tribe and if they open a ticket no one will care nice we won classic like we did on conquest with the rail gun aimbot and meshing gg snail games u destroyed half ark servers GG

Would highly recommended NOT playing this cluster, until GMs stop being so careless and reckless. I’ve played season 1,2,3 and now 4. 

Season 4 has been the worst so far. Either corrupt GM or GM that is carelessly dev wipes without proof or evidence of cheating. 80~ of us got dev wiped and globally banned over winning a giga fight. The attacking tribe thought our gigas were to strong for the new cluster. Even though we lost 2 giga fights before. 🤷🏼‍♂️ The whole fight was recorded and streamed on twitch. 

until GMs are investigated DO NOT PLAY IS CLUSTER

• Facepalm 1

32 minutes ago, mjooood1 said:

dont forget the admin abuse or the dev pocket some ppl have so they r like oh i have admin in my tribe we can do what we want role server back dev wipe our enemy and when someone wipe us we have the admin they can ban there all tribe and if they open a ticket no one will care nice we won classic like we did on conquest with the rail gun aimbot and meshing gg snail games u destroyed half ark servers GG

Would highly recommended NOT playing this cluster, until GMs stop being so careless and reckless. I’ve played season 1,2,3 and now 4. 

Season 4 has been the worst so far. Either corrupt GM or GM that is carelessly dev wipes without proof or evidence of cheating. 80~ of us got dev wiped and globally banned over winning a giga fight. The attacking tribe thought our gigas were to strong for the new cluster. Even though we lost 2 giga fights before. 🤷🏼‍♂️ The whole fight was recorded and streamed on twitch. 

until GMs are investigated DO NOT PLAY IS CLUSTER

ok, I get it, season 4 is horrible, but can y'all please understand that WC is having issues. there's a reason genesis pt 2 was set back, folks, same reason may apply here, but instead not much work was out in to make it totally perfect. you guys have to understand that WC is trying their best, and yet idiots like you fellas leave negative comments in 'em. horrible years, yes. everything is opened up again, things are slowly going back to normal, but creating games may be a challenge. stop trying to force others out.

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

as I dealt with another person with this problem, just leave WC be. bots are annoying, yes, but don't be annoying. just let WC work on getting genesis pt 2 and important dlcs (not THAT important, but this event is just a filler for  a little company for all of us), then work on the bugs and doofus material. capiche?

Are you daft?

Honest question. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, johnm81 said:

Are you daft?

Honest question. 

I thought you couldn't hear online, unless it's siri or some video? you can't hear text otherwise?
also, work on grammar if you're gonna ask questions like that, capiche?
also, just an fyi to you, I did make another comment showing the error that I had, and did a little updating to my response there.

Edited by Magmasaur103
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Jez, stop complaining. It’s a completely optional server that won't affect you. In fact, less people will be on other server, making PvP easier. So really this is freebie. Like it or be neutral. If you don’t like it, say nothing, it won't change anything for you. If you do like it but want a change, be constructive.

Edited by Dinobros2000
Added bit more and grammar/spelling
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, HomieFox said:

could someone help me out? its only showing there are 4 servers for classic pvp, two NA and two EU, is this correct? if theres a separate thing I need to download to get classicpvp, please reply to this and help me out!

Read through article carefully, look it up online. And calm down a little. Your text seams panicked. 

18 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

The personal bickering back and forth. Off topic.

well, that's me. always talking either good or random stuff online. I assure you I'm here to give off some ideas or help, as my main idea here. anything else is the 'random' crap.

3 minutes ago, Thitherpage said:

"Reaper Queens will be added to red zone on Valero" does that mean only pvp or also pve bc that would be sweet and give Val even more versatility 

so, if this is true, this'll eventually lead to rock drakes on valguero, and then they repeat the same process with C.I?