22 minutes ago, TheAnonymous said:

So yesterday I was watching Some Syntac videos and i found out about S+, (still a bit new to ARK) I wanted to get that on my xbox but couldnt find out how, i know there was an update to Console, so S+ is on Xbox. But I dont know how to get it. Any info???

S+ is structures plus I believe? But its a mod for PC only if so. However we do have primitive plus, which is much more primitive based gameplay if your interested.....when you first go into ark, and you get past the introduction screen, on the very bottom right of the main title screen should be "survival evolved" and below that is "Primitive plus" You might find this gameplay a bit more interesting and perhaps challenging as it removes a bit of the tech and replaces it with a different style of play....Instead of industrial cooker, you get a grill.....however its not the same thing with  different skin. It requires oil to use instead of gas

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

The pickup timer.

Yup, found it

Structures:

• Structure quick pickup time is now configurable in ini file (ServerSettings -> StructurePickupTimeAfterPlacement, default = 30)
  • Added new ini config option to ignore the duration and always allow quick pickup (ServerSettings -> AlwaysAllowStructurePickup, default = false)
  • Improved quick pickup HUD text to avoid overlapping other text, and duration is now formatted as a timestamp if over 60 seconds to support very long timers.
  • Enabled structure quick pickup for ALL structures. For structures that previously had pickup disabled, they now auto-disable quick pickup as soon as the player interacts with the structure in any way (unless AlwaysAllowStructurePickup is set to true)

New structures/variants:

• 'Smooth' sidewall textures variants (like the stone foundation) to the stock square foundations [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Thatch, Wood]
  • Triangle foundations [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Triangle ceilings [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood, Greenhouse]
  • Triangle roofs [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood, Greenhouse]
  • Large (4x height) walls [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Flexible pipe [Stone, Metal]
  • Flexible electrical cable
  • Stairs (with freely swappable ramp variant) [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Double door frames [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Double doors [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]
  • Dedicated storage (Tek structure that allows storing a large amount of a single resource)
  • Fence supports (allows you to build fences that are level along the top) [Adobe, Metal, Stone, Tek, Wood]

Also the kibble rework came at the same time as these additions, whether that was from S+ or not IDK.

11 hours ago, Piffguru said:

Yup, found it

oh hell, thats a couple years old now. I was thinking it was something new. x.x

12 hours ago, TheAnonymous said:

okay thanks yall, do you have any video for the how to turn on primitive plus??

See the source image 

If you look at the bottom right hand side of the start menu, you can see in this screenshot, primitive plus official is offered to be selected. However this screen shot is very out of date, so some things may be different, but the primitive plus option will still be in the bottom right side of the screen

• Like 1
8 hours ago, wizard03 said:

oh hell, thats a couple years old now. I was thinking it was something new. x.x

See the source image 

If you look at the bottom right hand side of the start menu, you can see in this screenshot, primitive plus official is offered to be selected. However this screen shot is very out of date, so some things may be different, but the primitive plus option will still be in the bottom right side of the screen

Thanks so much! 

8 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Do yourself a favor and stay away from Primitive Plus. 

it’s a completely abandoned version of the game. 

It hasn’t been iterated on in years. Nor will it be. 

Yes I know its old, I have played all the DLC over and over, getting kinda borring so I wanted to play Primitive plus since mods have'nt come to Xbox yet

11 hours ago, TheAnonymous said:

Yes I know its old, I have played all the DLC over and over, getting kinda borring so I wanted to play Primitive plus since mods have'nt come to Xbox yet

I played prim + for awhile and there are some things to like, such as building with lumber and brick, and having more cooking options... however.  With all the new cooking options they won't let you make kibble for some reason.  Heck, you can bake a cake in an oven but you apparently mixing berries, veggies, and water in a pot is too advanced.  Taming takes waaaaaaay too long as a result.  Primitive + is a good concept but some things in that world definitely need to be adjusted.