Turret rant

Blackmagic9000

Hello fellow scrub lords, today i will discuss my opinion on the current issue that plaques ark, regardless if your a mega, alpha, some bob on the beach who insists living by giggas and rexs in a thatch hut, this affects everyone

Heavys were a lazy attempt to "fix" the lag that autos caused, back in the day it wasn't rare to find like 200+ in a base, the only thing that sucked was ammo and boy did eveyone hate to do Maintenance on a tower

In case you don't understand, it has to do with turrets "scanning" even out of render, instead of doing it the correct way the devs decided having them all scan at the same time was the best course of action

Heavys are stupidity way to expensive and to keep up to maintenance, when it comes to pvp every little thing matters, there shouldn't be turret limits to begin with and if they want to, then give us turrets that actually work, special turrets if you will, that way it sloves the issue

Because even with the best turret tower it will and very quickly get clap

It's sad, with all the meshing going on the damage could be your whole base

With soaking being op as all heck, you think the turret limit would go away but no, i feel as a player they do not care for us surviors

I could lose my base to a mesher and i won't get help, it's almost pointless to catch meshers as they will not use their main, with the amount of cash you could potentially make who cares if you get ban

Just use another account and do it again, good luck holding out with only 100 heavys because your hours of work will get rekt by sum troll in less then an hour at most

Archived