Hyaenodon pack bonus???

TheAnonymous

So today i tamed a pair of Hyaenas and i did some breeding and now i have a pack of 5 lil doggos, i wanted to know something though, does the ammount of hyaenadons in a pack affect the pack bonus or is it just if you have a pack you have the bonus no change with more members, I also was wondering at which generation would i start getting mutations?

2 hours ago, TheAnonymous said:

So today i tamed a pair of Hyaenas and i did some breeding and now i have a pack of 5 lil doggos, i wanted to know something though, does the ammount of hyaenadons in a pack affect the pack bonus or is it just if you have a pack you have the bonus no change with more members, I also was wondering at which generation would i start getting mutations?

It's been a while since I had any hyaenodons, so I don't remember if their pack bonus works the same as wolves, someone else will have to answer that.

But for mutations - every time you breed animals there is a random chance of a mutation happening, it doesn't matter whether it's the 1st generation of the 50th, it's always the same chance.

Archived