Something is wrong with Plant Species X

SarahMonette

Will be fertilized, no constructions over it and irrigated.  Fertilizer and poops both in crop.  Will sudden vanish.  Crop plot still there.  Fert still in plot.  The plant itself just vanishes.  Was there a second ago.  Is random.  Can happen anywhere.  I have seen other talk about the glitch.  Myself experienced it on TheIsland map.  Does not matter if directly on ground or on stone.  By irrigated I mean by the rain.  There has always been enough rain on TheIsland.  Nothing hit the plant to destroy it.  Pve.

I think I saw a wildcard post on this, (who really didn't say this, but i feel i need the disclaimer anyway.)

"We at Wildcard are always working on ways to improve our games. People have been saying the crops didn't have enough storage space so we have fixed that by taking out your crops, thus giving you an extra slot in the process! No need to thank us for this feature!"

👌

On 3/8/2021 at 8:07 AM, SarahMonette said:

Will be fertilized, no constructions over it and irrigated.  Fertilizer and poops both in crop.  Will sudden vanish.  Crop plot still there.  Fert still in plot.  The plant itself just vanishes.  Was there a second ago.  Is random.  Can happen anywhere.  I have seen other talk about the glitch.  Myself experienced it on TheIsland map.  Does not matter if directly on ground or on stone.  By irrigated I mean by the rain.  There has always been enough rain on TheIsland.  Nothing hit the plant to destroy it.  Pve.

Does it say unseeded on the crop plot or there is absolutely nothing

Archived