Sauropods not getting xp boost

HardasaRock

I have about 13 tames, one of which is a lystro, so I pet it every time possible but somehow my sauropods are not getting the boost. They are definitely within range cos I have tried putting creatures further away in the hope that I can find out why, but my smaller creatures are still getting the boost. Does anyone know why?

22 hours ago, HardasaRock said:

I have about 13 tames, one of which is a lystro, so I pet it every time possible but somehow my sauropods are not getting the boost. They are definitely within range cos I have tried putting creatures further away in the hope that I can find out why, but my smaller creatures are still getting the boost. Does anyone know why?

Following up on what Thyme said, try putting up a foundation with a ramp and lead the lystro to stand on top of the foundation.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, Thyme said:

Somthing to do with how tall they are. Try putting the lystro right under it. If you really want to level them up faster try making some cryopods and storing them in those when not in use.

Yeah I had thought about that, can’t use cryopods yet, not I high enough level, thanks for the help though, it is sorted now, my home is underneath a cliff, so I have a second lystro on top 😂 now they are getting the boost

Archived