Gacha feeding for quality crystals

Neros

We actually get Master Crafted items regularly out of them, we use seeds nothing fancy, iguan and berries and owl pellets of course., Gachas were really nerfed but you can get decent stuff if you don't have BP's to craft them, like Rifles, and shot guns , flak, riot etc. Have a vault we put all MC in and give to new players when they stop by.

We use Chitin from killing Karkinos or bugs as ffood with pellets, if on scorched then plant y seeds are also good to use. Plus they are both items you can put in troughs and weigh next to nothing on them. We usually to get on average app crystals with the occasional mastercraft crystal. If your after ascendant then we usually feed them raw metal or stone.

10 hours ago, Neros said:

I'm trying to get some ascendant crystals from my gachas but it doesnt seem to work as it used to. They have 200+ crafting skill and im feeding them warmaps and pellets and best i can get is apprentice crystals. What am i doing wrong?

• Prior to Patch 288.113, Gacha Crystals may be produced in Journeyman, Mastercraft and Ascendant grade. After the patch they only drop up to Apprentice grade crystals.

21 hours ago, Sativa420 said:

We actually get Master Crafted items regularly out of them, we use seeds nothing fancy, iguan and berries and owl pellets of course., Gachas were really nerfed but you can get decent stuff if you don't have BP's to craft them, like Rifles, and shot guns , flak, riot etc. Have a vault we put all MC in and give to new players when they stop by.

I use the same method, mainly for resources. But as the other survivor mentioned i still gather my fair share of master craft armour and weapons. The stuff that you don't use you can feed into a grinder, gaining exp and resources. I also keep riot gear and fabricated weapons, so I have a ready source of organic polymer in reserve.

Gacha 150% crafting skill gives max resources per crystal and 160% maximises loot crystal level. I have levelled all mine accordingly. 

Even gachas that I don't regularly use i use to collect owl pellets.

Archived