Females with 224 Days Mating timer after Transfer

HenryManson

hey guys,

i transfered 25 of my clean one color breeding females off ragnarok 434 ( because its instability makes it unplayable for over a year now -.-) and after arriving on valguero i threw them out & now they all got over 224 Days of mating timer!!!!

they where never transfered of rag before, infact they where born there & i bred with em for years!

since those are pretty much the baseline for my breeding (no muts single color girls), i had to pull em off rag sooner or later, because multiple crashes& rollbacks on rag434 (5-20x a day) makes breeding there impossible sadly🙄

long story short, it would be a true shame, if this cant be changed!, over 220 days! of mate timer, is insanity!

and even tho im 99% sure, nothing will come of this( and my girls will be unuseable for nearly a year), this is a BUG? that needs to be looked into!

could mess with trading ALOT!, if girls cant breed afterwards for a year!

peace

mho

mating timer 224 days.jpg

Yeah this has been happening all over the place. Some dinos I didnt even transfer just randomly got a 999 days cooldown. You can fix it by uploading the dinos in cryos and downloading them though, it will go back to a normal timer (1 to 2 days). But still it's annoying and I have some females who should be ready to breed and will still get the regular 1/2 days timer.

Archived