curiosity ( part II )

BlackDragon111

On 3/8/2021 at 1:26 AM, maxplanck58 said:

Ark: deinonychus - beautiful design and animations, cool color potential even when non-event

I'm leaning more minimalist - I like the base of the Deino, the Raptor. Clean lines, excellent animation, great colors, and simply beautiful in a flat out sprint chasing something. And kinda human sized - damn one might even sit down to dinner with one of these guys :)

11 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Thorny Dragons. 

I wish they weren't so outclassed in everything. Thorny's are great in the wild and once they start getting mutations, they pop more than anything else (Daeodons are close in that regard)

They'd be awesome taming aids if the tranq tail thorns were actually good.

14 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Thorny Dragons. 

I wish they weren't so outclassed in everything. Thorny's are great in the wild and once they start getting mutations, they pop more than anything else (Daeodons are close in that regard)

I love the design of like all SE, Ext, and Genesis creatures. The reason noo abb, is mostly cuz they’re cool, but not the coolest. I’m not sure which is my favorite but I can rule out a few, Velono, I love it, but it’s face just takes too long to understand what’s happening there, it looks kinda weird. Genesis non tameables, and whale. Just not my favorite. Idk really tho, there’s a lot of cool ones.   

On 3/8/2021 at 12:26 AM, maxplanck58 said:

Creature in ark or the fossil record?

it's the same, I think it's interesting to know what another person's favorite dinosaur or creature might be and maybe find you have the same tastes. when I was a child I was very obsessed with pterodactyl and spinosaurus but also very fascinated by the creatures that populated the sea. (sry for my bad english)

Archived