SPRING 2021 UPDATE

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

As we approach the third anniversary of ARK Mobile, our team is looking at ways to really set this game up for the long haul. We intend to support this game for many years to come, and there are some changes we need to make so that our relatively small team can support our game more efficiently. Read on to learn about some upcoming changes during the month of March;

REMOVAL OF ADS

First up, we are removing all in-game ads from ARK Mobile in our next major update. We’ve reached this decision after careful consideration of many factors - most notably privacy concerns with ad tracking, inappropriate ads being served to our players, and the constant need for backend updates to support the latest types of ads.
While this will be welcome news to most, we are aware that many players rely on these ads to procure Ancient Amber and Free Gifts, among other instances. As such, the following changes will go live in the next update alongside the removal of ads;

• Supply Drops will be added to Single Player and PvE, making them available in all game modes.
  • Supply Drops will have an approximate 25% chance to grant a small amount of Ancient Amber to the first player who opens it.
  • Free Gifts will remain in the game and continue to provide a chance at a small gift of Ancient Amber.
  • We are increasing the amount of Ancient Amber that can be obtained from Daily Pursuits by 50% for our Primal Pass holders.

STORE REFRESH

To coincide with the removal of ads, we will be making some adjustments to the in-game store. Over time our in-game store has grown to include over 175 different items, making the task of browsing all available items quite daunting. With our next update, we are making three key changes;

• The majority of Skins, Implant Grafts, Decor items, and Collars will be removed from their store folders and placed into our vault. Different vaulted items will appear throughout the week at the top of the store in the slot previously occupied by the Daily Sale Item.
  • A selection of popular items from the above categories will remain available in the store at all times, alongside other favorites & consumables such as Crafting Stations, Balms, Buffs and Tickets. 
  • We are adjusting pricing on the majority of items available in the store to account for the removal of ads. These prices will raise approximately 5 - 10%.

CHEATS (THE BATTLE CONTINUES…)

Our team is well aware of the various cheats and exploits being used across our Multiplayer servers. We are constantly working behind the scenes to address these issues, and we often release updates in secret to combat these exploits and identify those abusing them. We have made a conscious effort to not discuss these changes publicly very often, as we do not want to draw more attention to these cheats or give the cheats’ creators ideas on how we’re detecting them. We are committed to continuing this fight, and will not rest until we can deliver a balanced experience for all of our players.

OFFICIAL SERVERS

Throughout the year, we evaluate the population of our Official Servers to determine when more servers are needed, and when perhaps we have too many. Last year, when COVID-19 forced the majority of the world into quarantine, we added more Official Servers to accommodate all of the new players joining us. Now that our player population has returned to pre-quarantine numbers, it is time for us to phase out some of our lower population servers.

Before we do so, we’ll be launching a batch of new Official Servers and placing the majority of our PvE servers into Moratorium, in order to free up space for our players transitioning off of phased out servers.

We’ll follow all of this up with a special Survival Surge event featuring 4x Harvesting on the weekend of March 19th to help these players get established on new servers.

• New Servers launch on Tuesday, March 9th at 12:00pm EST
  • Server Moratorium will activate on Friday, March 5th at 12:00pm EST until Thursday, March 11th at 12:00pm EST
  • Server Phase Outs will begin on Thursday, March 11th at 12:00pm EST and these servers will be brought down on Thursday, March 18th at 12:00pm EST
  • Survival Surge will be held on all servers beginning on Friday, March 19th and lasting through the weekend

NEW SERVERS
We are happy to introduce the oft-requested PvP Duos servers to ARK Mobile on March 9th. These highly competitive servers have Tribe Alliances turned off and allow for tribe sizes of just 2 Survivors. Boosted rates are permanently active on these servers just as they are on Small Tribes variants. We’ll be launching one Easy server in each region to start alongside a handful of additional servers listed below;

Dyad - Duo (PvP - Easy - NA)
Dyad - Duo (PvP - Easy - EU)
Dyad - Duo (PvP - Easy - AS)
Dyad - Duo (PvP - Easy - ANZ)
Jerboa Sanctuary (PvXc - Medium - ANZ)
Artemis (PvE - Easy - NA)
Athena (PvE - Medium - NA)
Poseidon (PvE - Hard - NA)
Tectonic - Casual (PvXc - Medium - NA)

MORATORIUM
All Official PvE and PvX servers not in the Phase Out list below will be placed into Server Moratorium from Friday, March 5th at 12:00pm EST through Thursday, March 11th at 12:00pm EST. During Moratorium, no structures can be placed and no creatures can be tamed. 

SERVER PHASE OUTS
Beginning on March 11th at 12:00pm EST, the servers listed below will be placed into Phase Out. Once the Phase Out process begins, players will have 7 days to transfer off of these servers. No new players will be able to join these servers, and all existing players will be given access to a Free Server Transfer Ticket in the in-game store. The Free Server Transfer Ticket allows for a free revival on each of your tame implants and has also been adjusted to allow your Element balance & Dungeon Keys to come with you (*You will not see the Element or Keys listed in your Server Transfer Ticket UI, but it will come with you so long as it is in your inventory when you upload the Ticket).

As a reminder, when transferring off of one of these servers, please make sure that the creature implants you decide to bring with you are from tames which are personally owned. Any implants from creatures not personally owned will revive as wild and incur the standard Amber revival cost. You must revive a personally owned creature implant on the new server to avoid the revival cost and maintain it's tame status. The entire Server Transfer Ticket FAQ can be found here.

SERVERS BEING PHASED OUT (MARCH 11th)
Artifact (PvE - Medium - AS)
Carno Island (PvP - Medium - AS)
Craftsmen (PvE - Medium - AS)
Dahkeya’s Retreat (PvP - Easy - AS)
Diana’s Garden (PvP - Easy - AS)
Dire Archipelago (PvP - Medium - AS)
Engram (PvE - Easy - AS)
Forge (PvE - Medium - NA)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - EU)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - AS)
Grand Peak (PvX - Easy - NA)
Hidden Lake (PvE - Medium - AS)
Hidden Lake (PvE - Medium - NA)
Lamentation (PvX - Medium - NA)
Mejoberry (PvP - Easy - AS)
Noctis (PvE - Medium - AS)
Northeast Shores (PvE - Easy - AS)
Oasis (PvX - Medium - AS)
Oasis (PvX - Medium - EU)
Oasis (PvX - Medium - NA)
Obelisk (PvE - Hard - AS)
Pearl (PvP - Easy - EU)
Potent (PvE - Medium - AS)
Prime (PvX - Hard - NA)
Rockwell Manor (PvE - Easy - AS)
Southern Haven (PvE - Easy - EU)
Southern Islets (PvE - Easy - AS)
Stamina (PvP - Medium - AS)
Stimulant (PvP - Easy - AS)
Water Jar (PvE - Easy - NA)
Western Approach (PvE - Easy - EU)
Winter’s Mouth (PvE - Hard - AS)

View full record

Devs, will you fix the problem of using rafts in pvp to not get hit, you can just build a thatch hut and raid a metal one with c4 since you cant get shot in the raft. Also what will be the rates in the duos server and can i transfer to them from pvp ones. And could please go in depth about the amber iteams such as collars, will the amber iteams swap every day? Also i love how you are trying bring like small tribes to ark mobile because not all people have the money get it on pc so thanks to you. But what time will be the servers be releasing. What if all the servers are full?

Please add some more new Dinos 

To ark mobile like thylacoleo and 

Some more items like cryo pod and  please add  the cryo pod please ,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 and please add the following dinos and items which I have send in pictures thes are recondition of ark mobile players

1614850290403.png

thylacoleo.png

1614850406961.jpeg

I am rather concerned about the removal of ancient amber through ads. (You guys INCREASING store prices to ‘compensate’ ... leaves me with the impression we are not on the same page)

One of the main reasons I have a primal pass is so I can click on the ad, get 3 amber, and in a single play session gather 10 amber to get a lesser balm, without stressing about it. (If I click on it it each half hour or hour I’ll still get my amber for tomorrow) - 2 ‘free’ amber just doesn’t cut it.  So now, you will need to either drastically REDUCE (not increase!) prices for primal pass holders, say 50%, or start granting something like ten amber per day, all this just preserve the value of the primal pass for people like me.

Speaking of value, one of the greatest frustrations for me from server play is to run something horribly tedious and hard, like cave of the strong, 30 times (my sanity!) and only get a shotgun with 75 damage for it. Aside from the fact that the tribute rewards need adjusting (no, we don’t need 30 scuba gear, tyvm, make those rare, make shotgun bp common) , what if each month with my primal pass I got one ‘reforge ticket’ that guaranteed a slightly better item. Basically takes the garbage ascendant and rolls again. If the new stats are lower than existing + 30%, they are now existing + 30%, until an X cap at least. Since it’s only 1 item per month it shouldn’t affect balance, just save sanity points.

Miscellaneous things  that didn’t make it to the update but should have: 1) compare the light from a bloody torch vs a high tech hat w. Light or a shotgun w. Light, (or a wolf wearing a hat with light..) . Please for the love of god, my eyes, usability, and to not make those things nearly worthless, please adjust the light from those other sources to match. 2) graphics control, option to remove bloom. Please. At times you can’t see, at all. It really hurts my eyes.

Lastly, I really want better control over my single player experience: please at the absolute least let me adjust night and day length.  I know I can sleep the night away but the day is too short.

This sounds like a good update, I may not receive an answer but are you planning to add the skills of more dinosaurs? Like parasaur radar, stego defense modes, attack etc. Enable wolves to track specific dinosaurs before adding new ones. And something that would be incredible is to add the enable pairing mode without the need to enable ambulation, it is a bit tedious to constantly whistle so that the dinos stay still, this on a mobile device. 

Edited by FabianCaraballo

I hope one of the developers answer this question. I heard rumors about a new map coming out on ark mobile but I'm not really believing it but I'm not asking for a yes or no. My real question is if it could some day happen or if you guys know that if it never will or if its a possibility . Because the ark mobile community has been wondering that question for a while. Could you please answer but then again I'm not asking for a yes I'm just wondering if it could some day happen. Thanks 

Edited by Mikeclein

Добавьте в игре настройку контрастности и цвета
В игре есть режим сьемки, в этом режиме есть возможность настраивать цвета и контрастность, картинка становиться очень красивой, разработчики добавите эту настройку в саму игру, чтобы можно было изменять, и играть с хорошей контрастностью.
Даже приятно было бы так поиграть, все более живое, а не блеклое как сейчас!!!

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...