Goodbye forever the amateur disaster that is ARK

Oieru

Unfortunately it is a week too late. It's 2 years too late, to be fair, but who cares, right?

I have lost all of my creatures, over 700 cryos. Even if I wanted to come back, I can't. I don't have the time anymore to breed like crazy. All my boss creatures are gone, we had the most beautiful basilisk out there, tamed with hard work at the start of Aberration, with the bests stats, zomdodos, zombie wyverns, beautiful colored event Karkinos with excellent stats, things you can't replace.

They answered our ticket too, stating that they will investigate the issue. BTW, it seems that it was the same player/tribe that did the exact same thing to another tribe on our server over a month ago. So there's that. They will do nothing and they did nothing. They won't replace anything and all replies to this ticket will be closed automatically...

So, after helping to identify bugs, exploits and other crap since very early access, tolerating pretty much any mistake, disastrous event and patch the ARK team kept throwing at us, there is finally no more reason to return. I'm a surgeon and don't have the time anymore to waste thousands of hours in a game that endorses cheaters, griefers and exploits, while giving the regular players the middle finger. I was eagerly awaiting Genesis 2 and Ark 2. Not anymore.

2 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

And you still should at least try A2, I mean come on. It may be very diffrent.

The fact that the same people are behind Ark 2 already makes it something undesirable. A successful  game today is also about how you treat your community. These people never seem to learn anything until it is too late.

I get you I would likely be in the same place if i had that much time invested into something and it all got taken away by a trash pvp'er that could only exploit raid on a pve server.  It still sucks though that this game is losing another passionate honest player because of developers that take forever to make the needed changes.

20 hours ago, Oieru said:

The fact that the same people are behind Ark 2 already makes it something undesirable. A successful  game today is also about how you treat your community. These people never seem to learn anything until it is too late.

We really don’t know yet... there is no 100% way of knowing.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up and extending another thanks for not returning over 3 years of work and invested game time, for not taking any measures, only against me. Thank you again for endorsing a griefer and punishing honest players. It's been a delightful experience and an insight into the kind of people behind a community that deserves much more.

Archived