Troll using up fuel when we offline PVE

BlessedSavage1

Suggestion

Hey guys wasn't sure where to put this other than suggestions. Right now on PVE we constantly have people glitching into bases and turning anything that has an on and off switch on and off until the fuel is gone or leaving them running. This is especially an issue when it comes to fuel for replicator as it cost actual element to run.  I am still trying to wrap my head around why someone outside my tribe would be able to even power my devices on PVE but nonetheless they can. I would like to suggest and raise support for removing this feature. As it stands I am stuck removing my fuel after every time i craft something and when on long builds its rather inconvenient. PVE is ment to be a save place to enjoy the features of the game with low stress for a casual play threw. Prefer not to have to worry if my giga eggs are gona die in the night because someone found a way to turn my generator off.

7 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, BlessedSavage1 said:

So why don't you guys just spread the word and upvote the issue instead of trying to tell me how to work around it. nothing will ever get changes if there is no actual support for the change. Because here is the thing you litterally cant do anything to keep people from doing it because you can still glitch into the area no mater what you do. Your just making it a little harder. Not actually fixing the issue. 

Been this way for 5-6 years. It's not going to change. Build around it.

15 hours ago, BlessedSavage1 said:

So why don't you guys just spread the word and upvote the issue instead of trying to tell me how to work around it. nothing will ever get changes if there is no actual support for the change. Because here is the thing you litterally cant do anything to keep people from doing it because you can still glitch into the area no mater what you do. Your just making it a little harder. Not actually fixing the issue. 

it's not that easy to glitch into an area that is secured.  If you just leave the gen out in the open in a large enough base, then people can use astrocetus to teleport into your base.  You put your generators into small rooms, they can't use that to get inside the small room.  Also, linking 2 generators onto 1 circuit will prevent your electricity being turned off , you set both to turn on when power is off so that way if they turn one off, other turns on.  if they turn that one off, the first one turns back on.... they'd have to sit there a real long time to drain all your gas.

Many people build around their generators but the generator sticks out of the small box they put around it leaving it still accessible to turn off.  Solution - build the box a little bigger so that you can't see the generator at all or even interact w/ it because it's too close to the wall.  This is an old issue, and really a non-issue, takes a few walls and ceiling tiles to fix, no developer needed.

People can get into bases from under floors by getting themselves stuck in the floor.  This usually involves a mana , and helps if it's the passenger whos getting lodged into the floor.  This is simply one step taht is easy to mitigate - build a dummy floor so they can wedge into an empty space that goes nowhere.  From there, they can't as easily wedge themselves into the next floor up.

Archived