Best way to get a rex saddle print? (Ragnarok)

zerpwnz

Lava golem can't give rex saddle bp. Worm queen is ok but it's a lot of effort for a really low spawn chance.

I would recommend you try the lost cave on crystal isles. Lots of high quality crates and they respawn super quick, you can literally run it up and down until you get your bp. It is an underwater cave though and the very back of the cave has plesios, jellyfishes and water scorpions (cba to remember their name) so be a bit careful but yeah.

1 minute ago, Gooberino said:

Лавовый голем не может дать седло рекса bp. Королева червей в порядке, но это требует больших усилий для действительно низкого шанса появления.

Я бы порекомендовал вам попробовать затерянную пещеру на хрустальных островах. Множество высококачественных ящиков, и они очень быстро возрождаются, вы можете буквально запускать их вверх и вниз, пока не получите свой bp. Это подводная пещера, а в самой глубине пещеры есть плези, медузы и водные скорпионы (чтобы запомнить их имя), так что будьте осторожны, но да.

the golem itself does not give, but it should fall from containers in this cave 

I've done the Iceworm Queen many times for Fur Armor BPs, but I've never once got a Rex saddle.

If you have Genesis you can do the Hide and Sink mission. Running it on alpha (which is pretty easy once you've done it a few times) generates 1-3 saddles of MC or ascendant quality. It isn't a BP, but the time it takes to run the mission is less than the time to gather the stuff for three of those saddles.

• 2 weeks later...

It just takes luck.  I've been on rag forever gathering up some good equipment and tames to do a story run on canon maps.  Know where I wound up finding a rex BP?  The easier of the two ocean caves on the island, in a red drop.  ASC 265 armor, it's expensive lol.  

Gotten hundreds of loot crates and drops on rag and not one rex saddle or BP.  

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived