Genesis Pt1 Draconis

DranDivine

Suggestion

In Scorched Earth, we got Wyvern, in Aberration we got Rock Drakes, in Extiction we got Managrmr and I assume that the Voidwyrm will be a Draconis too, so something that bothers me is that then Genesis Pt1 is the only paid DLC without a new tamable Draconis... I just doesn't feel as complete without one.  I suggest adding one. For my sanity.

5 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, DranDivine said:

Nope. Nowhere does it say anything or hint to it being part of the Draconis family.

Well, that's mostly because Helena didn't write any dossiers for these creatures, so even if a new creature was added, we wouldn't know if it were Draconis or not. We know the Magmasaur was supposed to be on Scorched Earth before being deemed to dangerous by the creators of the Arks, and its general body plan is similar to the Rock Drake. Also consider it can produce intense temperatures like Managarmr and Lightning Wyverns in its body, and it's tamed just like Wyverns and Drakes are. All that seems to suggest(IMO) that while not explicitly stated, the Magmasaur is intended to be a Draconis or their equivalent. 

Archived