Titanosaur killing

HardasaRock

1 hour ago, Bigchingus7890 said:

Probably going to dead island on a raft and fighting stuff there will get you better XP for your level 

If I remember right, there are 3 notes there too....just gotta get something tanky cause one alpha will screw you up and if its a rex, well, you probably will be better off getting a frog to grind swamp cave

3 hours ago, wizard03 said:

If I remember right, there are 3 notes there too....just gotta get something tanky cause one alpha will screw you up and if its a rex, well, you probably will be better off getting a frog to grind swamp cave

Yea there’s 3 on the surface and 3 or 4 under the ground. No not another frog cave trip lol 

15 hours ago, Bigchingus7890 said:

Is ark working yet? Or is multiplayer still broken 

From everyone I have talked to and the information I could collect, Im screwed untill I pay for a NVP or I get a new ISP.....Apparent hot spot services such as the one I was forced to purchase doesn't offer as strong as security as ark wants it to be, and thus rejects attempting to connect me to the servers. And sadly, since I live in a place where the only other internet servers offered is dial up {yeah, raptoring dial up still exists here >.> } it means Im prolly not going to be to play unless ark lowers its security demands. =/

Archived