Community Crunch 256: Introducing Voidwyrm & Update on Genesis II

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, MinninINIT said:

Why is it that everytime we are told the community feedback says something, everyone who plays ark is thinking something else? Who the hell are these community people that clearly don't play the game? 

I don't know where you are getting this "everyone who plays ark is thinking something else" from but the changes they are making based on community feedback, as per this Crunch regarding an open map and buildable map instead of what Gen I was, a walled off map with too much build restrictions, a lot of the community requested this.

I for one am pleased they took on the community feedback from Gen I and made these changes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MinninINIT said:

Why is it that everytime we are told the community feedback says something, everyone who plays ark is thinking something else? Who the hell are these community people that clearly don't play the game? 

I thought exactly what this crunch was saying. Every ocean pillar i spawned on said mission zone...

19 hours ago, thedrongoofark said:

you mean do they take community made ideas? seems like they would but on very rare occasions, for instance that dedication to "All those who have ascended" in Valguero is the only thing I can think of that was community made that made it into a singular map

well, flip. this is bugging me. isn't the point of fanbase 'ideas' meant for IDEAS? not some ignorant workers? no offense to anyone, but still.

Has anything in this game ever released on time? Not that I know of anyway.  Its hard to be disappointed with a company that has consistently let its fan base down with empty promises. He'll it's not even like it was originally supposed to release in March that in its self was a delay. Maybe wildcard needs to find another business to get into because running a gaming industry seems to be a but much for them. And using the pandemic as an excuse when every other tease has been delayed as well is in my opinion a bs excuse.

Excited to be able to finish the  Story of ark. I have been playing since the Alpha and I love this game. My brother and I have 1000's of hours playing this together. Thank you for the amazing game, and keep up the great work. I sure the end of ark will be phenomenal!

giphy.gif

Edited by Zathurix

2 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I notice a kinda Tek pad in the voids mouth, I don’t think it’s a toungh, but I also don’t think it really looks like a breath thing. Maybe a like radiator, something that emits a signal or something.  

Would be neat if they could change their breath attack or if they emitted a sound shockwave to stun and disorient perhaps.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KingofFire105 said:

does anyone know how to submit a picture on the community crunch?

Umm put it on the discord and hope it’s popular 

33 minutes ago, Zedex said:

Would be neat if they could change their breath attack or if they emitted a sound shockwave to stun and disorient perhaps.

Ohh I home this is the case! ^ 

On 2/28/2021 at 12:46 AM, Dinobros2000 said:

*sigh* no man. Just no.

what no man just no, it is how it is they've always pushed back a release and always it was not their fault, so do not come here with no knowledge at all and be a white knight.

2 days before march release they tell us 3 month pushback, after we've already waited 2 extra month because it was planned for jan.

what a joke again

and then this ignorant fanboys that look through rose-colored glasses.... the last day you have posted over 15 replys on this site dude... omg nothing else to do?

Edited by PhotekPlays
  • Facepalm 1

56 minutes ago, PhotekPlays said:

what no man just no, it is how it is they've always pushed back a release and always it was not their fault, so do not come here with no knowledge at all and be a white knight.

2 days before march release they tell us 3 month pushback, after we've already waited 2 extra month because it was planned for jan.

what a joke again

and then this ignorant fanboys that look through rose-colored glasses.... the last day you have posted over 15 replys on this site dude... omg nothing else to do?

Ok. So you said, now they have the ultimate excuse, covid. If you read my other posts that you mention later, then you would see I do have reason and knowledge. Covid isn’t just an excuse to cover up a delay, it is a very valid reason for a delay that is very understandable, or at least should be. Transitioning to a home workspace involves lots of roadblocks and distractions. Also it wasn’t 2 days before release, it was almost 30 days, they had Gen 4 chronicals on feb 24th or something, Gen 5 chronicals would be March 24th ish, and release would be shortly after.  Again, valid reason covid, 

first of, rose colored glasses? What does that mean? seams like I’d mean I’m seeing red, which usually means rage. And just because I’m not a pessimist somehow is an insult or makes my opinion invalid? And lastly it doesn’t take that long to send 15 msgs. I could send 15 msgs in like 10 minuets, that means nothing, and also, yes, I don’t have and yes, I don’t have anything else to do, covid is boring, and I don’t have access to a PC RN, and it’s been raining a lot.

Edited by Dinobros2000

And plus, would you rather have trashy buggy small map DLC *Cough*ext*cough* or a big beautiful polished large map with little bugs many new creatures and mechanics and items(that are useful and balanced) and an immersive story? It’s the last and biggest DLC, give em a break. Let them make it good, and not what happened with cyberpunk.