FLYING DINOS

ZARIEN

Hello there, 

We have a Portuguese community playing in several ARK maps and today, players are starting to complaint about flying dinos just taking off/disapear to somewhere..... they land ... not a exactly spot, we just have to look for them in some place of map...randomly, some we can find others are still lost.
This started today! Never we had this problem besides a few years ago ... 
Until now only Argentavis and Ptero owners had problems but not sure if this is happening to any other dino...
Is there anyone else having this problem in a private server?

We are almost certain this was due to the last update (yesterday 25th FEB)

We are just asking players to lock flying dinos inside structures or cryos .. but this cant be forever....we need a fix.

I don’t know if it’ll help you at all,  but I’ve noticed after dismounting certain flyers (Argies and Wyverns namely), they often start walking off, as if the rider is still mounted. I’ve had several flyers walk off after dismounting and I found them later nowhere near where I left them. 

That may be the issue here as well? Either way, it’s annoying and frustrating. 

• 1 month later...

Yesterday while playing on Island 886, I saw that sort of thing happen. I was taking my thyla north along the west coast, and down my way coming south I passed a wyvern just merrily taking a walk; I got close to it and it said the owner (Rygor or Rygar) was offline, and the wyvern was offline damage protected. I tried to block its path, and was able to nudge it into the gates of a box tribe; didn't want it to drown or anything  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived