Scenario

NitroGAM3R

10 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Well I’ve got a saddle UK, and since no real rules were put into this, I am going to combine they exact element I want of real life and Ark that I want. So the facts that this pteranodon that weights 50lbs due to its hollow bones and evolution, can hold me, and all my stuff and the fact that I weight noting to other creatures, and that fact that it is easy to fall off things like birds with jet packs on them, just don’t exsist. So, perfectly safe, also, I’d build a harness on my saddle. 

Then I fly up in a quetzel base, recalling of how I had to fly my argentavis while slinging arrows at him for 3 hours before the quetzel finally took the memo on how he should be sleeping. XD

Depends, am I in a multiplayer server or single player? Is respawning allowed?

If respawning isn't allowed, I'll just give up either way, I'm not alert or strong enough to survive the various predators stalking the Arks. Especially in multiplayer, as I'll likely be killed by some rando going down the beach a minute after I spawn in.

If respawning is allowed, I'll probably play like I normally would, though with less jumping off of cliffs and stuff like that. I'd imagine I'll still break bones and all that fun jazz, and that getting clawed by a Raptor will be a lot more gruesome than it is in-game, so I might play more timidly, as seeing my guts get ripped out would get old quickly. I'd also need a tame or friend quickly, as humans don't do so well in the mental department if left alone for too long. 

3 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Why tame with argy, in this mythical scenario, we can shoot arrows from most dinos. Including tap, which is one of bast in my opinion for taming quetzal. And u could prob teach it to follow quetzals, cuz we are magic at training.

My style is with an argentavis, sure a tapy would be nice and pretty, but Im more of a brute IRL.......7ft, 250 lbs......going to have to go with an argy as he looks to be the best bird for a person of my stature. 

Honestly however, with that thought in the back of my head, the only flying creature Id truely be able to ride would probably be only the quetzel.
Maybe a wyvern, but we starting to etch into mystical territory here.

3 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

My style is with an argentavis, sure a tapy would be nice and pretty, but Im more of a brute IRL.......7ft, 250 lbs......going to have to go with an argy as he looks to be the best bird for a person of my stature. 

Honestly however, with that thought in the back of my head, the only flying creature Id truely be able to ride would probably be only the quetzel.
Maybe a wyvern, but we starting to etch into mystical territory here.

First of, some debate on weight of quetzal and weather or not it could even fly. Wyvern would 100% be too heavy to fly, and probably even glide. Bloodstalker would work except double jump/glide. And trope could, but that has nothing to do with the bird. Also, I was specifically saying for quetzal taming. My bird of choice is also argy. Then griffin, snow owl, wyvern, BS, and mana and trope are tied for 2nd. 

2 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

Depends, am I in a multiplayer server or single player? Is respawning allowed?

If respawning isn't allowed, I'll just give up either way, I'm not alert or strong enough to survive the various predators stalking the Arks. Especially in multiplayer, as I'll likely be killed by some rando going down the beach a minute after I spawn in.

If respawning is allowed, I'll probably play like I normally would, though with less jumping off of cliffs and stuff like that. I'd imagine I'll still break bones and all that fun jazz, and that getting clawed by a Raptor will be a lot more gruesome than it is in-game, so I might play more timidly, as seeing my guts get ripped out would get old quickly. I'd also need a tame or friend quickly, as humans don't do so well in the mental department if left alone for too long. 

Ofc respawning, both the lore and game have it this way and provide logical possible reasons. And in an IRL situation, people have a lower tendency to kill and grief, and pillaging dosent work. And yes, life would hurt a lot. And we’d wear a lot more of the tent regulation cloths. And yes stuff hurts, level movement speed. Also, someone would likely set up base at the Footpaw and take in new survivors. “People are a resource”-Negan, The Walking Dead.  

Archived