Can't change when engrams are unlocked/what they cost to make

N8sgr8

I am trying to edit some engrams for a server I run, the 7 engrams in the level 135 unlock for the mod super structures, I am trying to move them to unlock at level 120 and remove the titan trophies from their crafting requirements, and the server (I am using ASM) does not recognize either of the changes I am trying to make. Any ideas?

On 2/25/2021 at 3:16 PM, N8sgr8 said:

I am trying to edit some engrams for a server I run, the 7 engrams in the level 135 unlock for the mod super structures, I am trying to move them to unlock at level 120 and remove the titan trophies from their crafting requirements, and the server (I am using ASM) does not recognize either of the changes I am trying to make. Any ideas?

Example below for the Tek Forge, add this into your game.ini file with the server switched off, this is just one of the ones on my cluster but should give you an idea for the rest.

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemStructure_TekForge_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Alpha_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Beta_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Alpha_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Beta_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialForge_C",BaseResourceRequirement=50.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseResourceRequirement=75.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

The below should change the level to unlock (in theory) although I don't bother with that on my cluster.

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekForge_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=120)

You should be able to add/edit them in ASM though, just make sure you use the right engram names for everything:

image.thumb.png.8e4315b482145841ab453b019518c577.png

image.png.b8394298fa977b28755b8dcbbf4abbb5.png

22 hours ago, IanHighlander said:

Example below for the Tek Forge, add this into your game.ini file with the server switched off, this is just one of the ones on my cluster but should give you an idea for the rest.

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemStructure_TekForge_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Alpha_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Manticore_Beta_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Alpha_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Beta_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialForge_C",BaseResourceRequirement=50.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseResourceRequirement=75.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

The below should change the level to unlock (in theory) although I don't bother with that on my cluster.

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekForge_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=120)

You should be able to add/edit them in ASM though, just make sure you use the right engram names for everything:

image.thumb.png.8e4315b482145841ab453b019518c577.png

image.png.b8394298fa977b28755b8dcbbf4abbb5.png

Thank  you so much for helping me with this, both of your solutions worked

Archived