Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Application

king970

age? lvl? Timezone? what are you good at? what are you looking for in a tribe? activity?  what can bring to the tribe that no one has better? why'd you leave your last tribe?

I am 28 my lv is 97 and I am on the mountain time zone and my wat I am good at is bullet grinding and farming and looking to be part of a fun tribe that likes to pvp has a unit and diverse and what I can bring to the tribe is leadership time and dedication and I dint leave my old tribe just got wiped by power rangers and we quit after that 

31yrs lvl 106 tho will need to make new one due to alpha tribe having my lvl 106 in cage for a week now. They tend to not like it when a scotsman parachutes into their base at night with improvised explosives. ( Hey Hey )I'm looking for an active tribe to grind and fight with to reach the top.

I excel in pvp night goggle 5 man team raids on alpha tribes ( At night time )Played over a 6months now almost non stop. When it comes to pvp I play it like warzone, In out detonate. Love hunting wyverns n Rex's. Ps4 name is suitable_reflex and discord is suitable_reflex#9096 need to know what sever to jump on for the tribe.

Archived